Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2008, 08:52 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
BlueGrape is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Tournament Arena not awarding cash

I've been playing Atomicolicious alot lately I started noticing that I didn't get any money, so I was writing down my total KC before playing, and I realized that anytime the other player quits before the end of the game, I'm getting no money, even when it says I will. Also, when the game does go all the way to the end, I'm awarded the money I earned during the game, but not the extra 5 or 10 KC that I'm supposed to get. Is this happening to anyone else? On the other games? And is there anything I can do about it?

One time I had 84 KC and was about to win, we had used 49 of the 50 turns, and the other player quit and I got nothing. Ugh, over ten minutes of playing for NOTHING.

~Katie
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2008, 10:00 PM   #2
sabeano oliver3d
Webkinz :)

adalion is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Tournament Arena not awarding cash

that happens to me all the time! I'm so glad (ok not glad that you are having the problem) that im not the only one who is having this problem and that im not going crazy
Old 03-25-2008, 10:22 PM   #3

janna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clown

I think its just atomlicious, I have noticed that I have extra kc a while later like I was awarded my winnings eventually
janna479 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 03:21 AM   #4
momoftwins131

momoftwins131 is an unknown quantity at this point

The same thing happens to me. My number of wins and my rating goes up, but not my kc
Old 03-26-2008, 08:21 AM   #5
Gifted

sunnysong is on a distinguished road

I don't understand why people quit the game early either.
sometimes I thin they probalby didn't mean to but were kicked off but other times I think they just don't like losing or got bored. Playing the game for that long and getting no kinzcash is not fun
Old 03-26-2008, 08:50 AM   #6
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

One thing you need to know about the new Goober's Atomacolicious (not sure spelling is correct) is that it doesn't update the screen very quickly. I know this for sure because I was playing against another one of my accounts on my computer (both accounts on my computer on different web browsers). When the one account won, I clicked on "back to arena". The other account window was not updated with the final score yet, and I got the message that the other person quit the game, and I didn't get awarded any kinzcash at all for the account that lost the game. You need to remember this also when you are playing against someone and you win. Don't click on "back to arena" right away. You need to give some time for the other person's screen to update so they can get their kinzcash. If you are not getting your kinzcash, then it could have been the other person winning the game and going back to the arena, unaware that you did not get your screen updated, or any of your money awarded. (When I was playing the game against my other account, the account that finally lost was actually winning before the last turn where the other got a lot of bonus turns and atoms all in a row.) So remember not to go back to the arena too quickly after you win! If the other person quits the game in the middle of the game, then you will get the message that you are being awarded a portion of the prize money. If you don't get this message, then it is most likely that the other person won and clicked to go back to the arena.

It is a very fun game when both opponents are aware of this screen updating problem. Try to play against someone you know and can call on the phone while playing! It is really fun!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 05:22 PM   #7
I Love Horses
Banned
puppypawsj has a spectacular aura about

yeah noticed tht to!
puppypawsj is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 11:55 PM   #8
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by drichar674
Thanks for the advice but I already know not to click out of the game site for a few minutes. As for the other person clicking to go back to the arena...how can they when they have no finger to point with. Everyone has a clock in their hand. I know what they are doing now though...they will play the game and especially when I've won, they can use the clock symbol to click only one thing which is the X to exit off the website altogether. I don't know if they get their points when they do this but I know I don't get mine.

I've started keeping a listing of who I've played and those whose tendency is to quit. When I see their name come up before the game starts, I get out of it and ask for another opponent. Often I've had them come back as many as 3 times before they give up. One's name is PUG. He knows his game but he also knows how to and does stiff you out of your winnings.

Thanks again for you help. I truly appreciate it.
If it is your turn, and they end the game--you are absolutely right. I didn't even consider this. The only way they can end the game, if it is your turn, is to X out of it. It is wise to keep a list of opponents that quit.

I was watching my niece play against someone else the other day and the other person quit in the middle of the game. The game said that she was being awarded a portion of the winnings. Since we did not keep track of her money before and after the game, I am not sure if she really did get her kinzcash.

You can make good kinzcash with this game, and I have no idea why someone would quit and forfeit their kinzcash.

Oh, there is also a glitch--once I was playing and the atoms kept coming down and acting like they were 3 of a kind--but they weren't (and they didn't add anything to the testubes, or award any kinzcash). They just kept coming and coming and popping, as if the program were in an infinite loop. The only way I could stop it was to X out of the web browser (I couldn't even log off of webkinz...it had my screen locked up). I wonder how often this happens. It only happened once to me.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed