Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Tournament Area and Cell Phone (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/tournament-area-cell-phone-269764/)

SusieQ327504-05-2008 10:06 AM

Tournament Area and Cell Phone

For the past two days, the three accounts that our family have have not been able to play two player games in the tournament area or get their cell phones to turn on. The tournament area says that the servers are full and there are no friends names on the list. And the cell phones just won't turn on at all. Can anyone help? Webkinz hasn't answered my e-mails yet. This is very frustrating to my little ones.

:cs: - Doctor
:cs: - Simon
:el1: - Wizard
:frog: - Olive
:gr: - Gracie
:pig: - Pete
:pp: - Fifi
And our beloved snakes Snake and Sssammy

neilpeart04-05-2008 11:00 AM

Re: Tournament Area and Cell Phone

:idjut2:We are having the exact same problem--on all 3 of my kids' accounts as well. It's true again; everytime wk adds something(Stadium this time), they mess something else up!:wallbash:

volleyballgurl104-05-2008 01:02 PM

;Dwhatsup hello

daboyz04-05-2008 01:07 PM

I have been trying to turn on my phone for two days to send a friend request and have had no luck. On one computer it says the servers are full. On my other computer, it states that couldn't connect. My third computer you just click on the phone and there is no response at all. The power button flashes on the phone and then goes back out and nothing happens. It is strange that I am getting different responses on each of the computers. I just hope they get it functioning soon.

auntlella04-05-2008 01:44 PM

Same thing here.
Yesterday the cell phone stopped working.

I miss playing Atomicolicious! :cow:

scrumpy04-05-2008 01:45 PM

I am having the same problems with all 4 of my familes accounts too. Ganz is failing with the loyal customers on their website. It seems the more stuff they add, the more they break...

hopefully they will fix this asap.

Gina

:wallbash::sf:

auntlella04-05-2008 01:54 PM

I'm SO glad that WI is here so I know I'm not the only one having problems.
Thanks! :)

Stellalisa04-06-2008 12:28 PM

It seems that whenever they add a new feature (in this case, the Stadium), something old falls apart (Tournament).

It is INCREDIBLY frustrating. I really wish they would test things better. This happens almost EVERY time something new comes along, and when you try to contact Ganz, they shrug it off.

Very frustrating indeed.

awigglesfan04-06-2008 03:32 PM

same thing is happening to me. I cant conntect or all servers are busy. I miss playing against someone in the games. Whe nwill they fix it.

icucme04-06-2008 07:20 PM

All three of our families caccounts have been down for 2 days too:wallbash: