Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2008, 08:01 PM   #1
Gifted

crodler is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Is the Toucan really retired?!

I've seen a few things here and there about the Toucan being retired.

Considering it's a July 2008 pet and it's only three days into July, I'm quite baffled as to how this pet could already be retired.

Could someone shed some light on this for me please? :toucan:
crodler is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2008, 08:03 PM   #2
namegal
Webkinz :)

!!!yay is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Is the Toucan really retired?!

well for some reason webkinz keeps retireing webkinz why? we don`t know
!!!yay is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 08:03 PM   #3
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

well yes it is retired it will be in stores until they sell out. so get yours now! otherwise soon it will be the same price as the pegasus,love pup or sherbert bunny! hope i helped!
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 08:04 PM   #4
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

Well, its not retired YET. Its out of stock. The stores get 1 shipment of it, no more. After Ganz runs out, they will retire it.
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 07-03-2008, 08:05 PM   #5
namegal
Webkinz :)

!!!yay is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzgirl427
well yes it is retired it will be in stores until they sell out. so get yours now! otherwise soon it will be the same price as the pegasus,love pup or sherbert bunny! hope i helped!

webkinz are not really retires they just sell out in some stores and they make very few of them and send them to some stores:rott:
!!!yay is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 08:12 PM   #6
Gifted

I haven't even SEEN any toucans in any store, and there's a Hallmark gift shop in the hospital where I work. What is going on, Ganz? I understand a company is out to make a profit, but this is a pretty ***** ploy on their part.

I have to admit that I'm getting pretty tired of all this. Four new releases every month, and now they're retired before you even have a chance to find them. You can't keep up, even if you try. What's the point? I'll just go back to buying one every 3 months just to mix things up a bit. I love Webkinz, and I've been there since pretty much the beginning. But enough is enough.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:14 PM   #7
Gift Guru

PassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud of

Well, this may be because they are shipping a lot now. And in the end of July they are going to retire once more because they need to make a whol lot more. Dont be worried, im sure a whole stack of them will come in soon! Just ask the Hallmark store counter person and they may say when
PassPass is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 08:22 PM   #8
Gifted

I have talked to the 5 Hallmark stores here. It's always the same... "We're supposed to get some in an upcoming shipment, but we never know how many or when the shipment will be."

It's just really depressing when all you wanted to do was have some really cool stuffed animals and play with them online to take a break from... everything else!
Closed