Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 02:21 PM   #1
mimigent
Webkinz :)

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

Angry Unanswered: Totally white screen

When I try to log in, my screen goes totally white and I can only get out of it by control, alt, delete. I was in the site last night and all was well. Anyone have any ideas of what I can do? I've tried clearing my history. I can get into the new estore but the items either do not show up or post very slow. Please help I'm having Webkinz withdrawal depression!!:deer:
mimigent is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 02:26 PM   #2
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Totally white screen

Try to get in to where Wi or WW? Well, if it is WW, then try going to the contact us, then clicking the log in from there. Or, I had this problem a few days ago on a mac. I pushed reset safari, and it worked like new
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-02-2009, 02:36 PM   #3
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

I had this problem several months ago. I either got a solid green screen or a solid white screen. I called Ganz and the nice lady told me to do this and it worked:

Open RealPlayer and go to "Tools" and then "Preferences". Click on "Download & Recording". Uncheck the box that says "Enable Web Downloading & Recording".

Hopefull this may help!
Aboo is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 02:39 PM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

That happened to me once... I just x'ed out and opened up the WW homepage and when I tried to log in, it worked... good luck!
Old 04-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #5
mimigent
Webkinz :)

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by mimigent
When I try to log in, my screen goes totally white and I can only get out of it by control, alt, delete. I was in the site last night and all was well. Anyone have any ideas of what I can do? I've tried clearing my history. I can get into the new estore but the items either do not show up or post very slow. Please help I'm having Webkinz withdrawal depression!!:deer:
Thanks for all of the suggestions. I remembered that I hadn't tried the good old Microsoft fix of rebooting the computer and hooray, it worked. I'm back in. Thanks again for all your help. This has been the best thing about being a Webkinz Insider member.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 03:08 PM   #6
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by mimigent
Thanks for all of the suggestions. I remembered that I hadn't tried the good old Microsoft fix of rebooting the computer and hooray, it worked. I'm back in. Thanks again for all your help. This has been the best thing about being a Webkinz Insider member.
Thats great! But, you should try out the DCT some Then, you will say this is the second best xD
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Closed