Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2011, 09:30 PM   #11
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Totally Inappropriate Ad On Webkinz World Log-In Page and WKN

View Post Originally Posted by sarahgotchi
I just opened the page to log in to Webkinz World and saw the most inappropriate ad. I am not even going to post the screen shot for fear of being yelled at, as I know the content is not allowed on WI either.
Internet Ad Companies sell packages to sites and some they sell are called "family friendly" (their words).

I know that is what WI purchases and if you EVER see something offensive on here, please let a staff member know so they can make Justin aware. He WILL do something about it for WI.

Unfortunately Justin doesn't have any control over WW or WKN. Best bet is have an adult call Ganz customer service to let them know what is being posted on their site. If you have a screen shot to send them, even better.

LOL! You're right not to post it here! And I'm sure if Ganz knew, it wouldn't be posted on their sites either!
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2011, 09:44 PM   #12
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Yikes! That is bad for kid site.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:51 PM   #13

taylorswift22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah i saw that add too i am disapointed! i thought ganz was better than that! although i am not sure who choses the adds but still, and there different wherever you are. Still i'm disapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
taylorswift22 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2011, 09:55 PM   #14
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Very disappointing!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 03-30-2011, 09:56 PM   #15
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

Also, on the login screen, there is a lot of swimsuit pics Totally agree that ganz needs to get rid of these. no one needs to see or read these things.
I love growling is offline Female
Old 03-30-2011, 09:58 PM   #16
Try your best, your
Gifted

GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!

I think that Ganz might need to watch there ads a little more.
GSGO is offline Female
Old 03-30-2011, 09:59 PM   #17
POLITOOOOOED!

snow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clown

Whoa!
I've seen credit score ads *Which aren't as bad, Kids will just say "Whats that?"* But thats to far!
snow180 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2011, 10:02 PM   #18
I love Owl City ♥

kittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That's crazy!! I mean I have seen some weird Ads, but not one like this! That is terrible. I can't believe this. :/ Ganz needs to get rid of these ads!!
kittykitten9 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2011, 10:07 PM   #19
I Wish You Would

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

I prefered pre-ad Webkinz World. This is just sad. At the very least, they should monitor the ads or have it set up so WW members can alert them to inappropriate ads.
panda886 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2011, 10:17 PM   #20
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

<P>Someone wrote about this other ad on the Webkinz newz site and so I went and
looked and thought this was also inappropriate.... and I'm far from a very
"religious" person. On the new "HOP" trailer is a brief scene where the Big
Yellow Chick is painting and Easter egg, and he turns it around to show a
smaller chick. Painted on the egg is a copy of Michaelangelo's painting where
God is reaching out to touch fingers tips with Adam. Instead of Adam there is
the big stupid yellow chick. </P>
<P> </P>
<P>As I said, this isn't Ganz's "fault" I find this very sad that this rverent
religious icoon is being used as a joke, and even worse that they saw fit to put
it in a trailer to highlight it. Ganz makes the decisions on what to put on
their sites and this HOP advertising hit 'overload' way before the ads changed
to add new content, and so this religious reference. Webkinz is one of at
least 9 other kid's sites or parent areas that I've seen massive HOP campaigns,
trailers and ads for. </P>
<P> </P>
<P> Like I said I might be being too touchy on other people's behalfs here. I
also read here how Ganz is doing another Touring Van thing this summer. The van
came no where near where I live, a huge metropolitan area, but someone was nice
enough to gift me with a touring van (Thank's Ike!). If Ganz has enough money
for all this, why can't they fix their site so it works? Why do we have seven
ads from other companies on every page, even if you have a deluxe account with