Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
Theatre910
Webkinz :)

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Unanswered: Tossed out of Jumbleberry Fields on Asian account

Title correction: this was my European Acct.

I was playing what was shaping up to be a great round of Jumbleberry Fields on my European account.

I had rolled:
Round 1: 3 Moonberries, a green & a red which I took as 3 of a kind = 27 pts

Round 2: 2 Moonberries, a green, a red and a yellow which I took as the Full Baslet = 22pts/49

Round 3: 2 yellows & assortment which I took as yellow = 4 pts/53

Round 4:Spin 1 & 2 taken and I had locked 2 moonberries & a green. [17pts locked/at least 70 if taken as free spin]

3rd spin, 3 locked at start, then all started spinning and I got tossed out to the Front Page.

I tried to get back in, but of course was told I had taken my turn.

So I lost what was shaping up a great score, & any berries &/or chance for Saturday.

Last edited by Twizzlerz; 01-01-2010 at 08:03 PM.. Reason: Fixed account location
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2010, 07:59 PM   #2
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: Tossed out of Jumbleberry Fields on Asian account

Aww.. that is so weird! I don't have an Asian account.. and I was not thrown out. Maybe it is just Asian accounts. Or it was just Webkinz acting up at the moment.... and you had a good game going! It's okay.. it's not like you were doing something VERY spectacular like trading an AMAZING item in the trading room or spinning a different wheel and getting an awesome prize.

There is always another try tomorrow,
Emma8432
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 12:08 AM   #3
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Same thing happened to me but I had actually finished the game and had a great score.The "Congratulations" came up with the score but the berries were all blank. The program then locked up and when I logged off and back on, I had NO berries!

Sorry can't remember which account it was on. I just hope it doesn't happen again.
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 01:02 AM   #4
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

I notice this has been moved

I don't see how this is a request for help --

it really represents a glitch.
[Mom was systems analyst for years & says definitely.]

A friend asked if I hadn't accidentally hit the X -- NO
the pointer was just beside the roll again.

If you X out you would go back to the arcade.
=========================================

mulberry59 - that also happened to us on the first day & we sent an e-mail,
but got no response. So that's a second type of glitch in the program.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 05:10 PM   #5
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Twizzlerz
I notice this has been moved

I don't see how this is a request for help --

it really represents a glitch.
[Mom was systems analyst for years & says definitely.]

A friend asked if I hadn't accidentally hit the X -- NO
the pointer was just beside the roll again.

If you X out you would go back to the arcade.
=========================================

mulberry59 - that also happened to us on the first day & we sent an e-mail,
but got no response. So that's a second type of glitch in the program.
I agree, there's nothing anyone can do to "help" but it is a glitch that needs to be corrected. Hopefully our comments won't be disregarded, as it seems there are more than one glitch.
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 10:24 AM   #6

Jazzykinz06 is a jewel in the roughJazzykinz06 is a jewel in the rough

I'm sorry to hear others are having problems with Jumbleberry fields as well. My problem is a bit different though.

In the middle of playing the game (usually towards the end) my screen just goes completely blank. (all white with a isp(I think that's what it's called) bar at the top but other than that *Nothing*on the whole page except for the word Done at the bottom)

I don't know if this is a WW glitch or something wrong with my browser?? I use Internet Explorer.

If anyone has the same problem or can help me in any way I would greatly appreciate hearing from you!

Thanks!
Jazzykinz06 is offline Female
Closed