Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2008, 03:04 AM   #1
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Answered: Top 10 Questions Contest and top 10 problems entering?

The rules state on the Webkinz info site that up to 10 entries per person are allowed as long as each entry has only one question per each entry. However, when trying to enter the second or additional time{s} the entrant is told that the email address has already been used!

With Ganz is it any wonder that this newest 'glitch'/contest entry on their information site is NOT working? However, I thought a few people might be interested in what I did ask.

How were contest winners verified in that site's contests, such as the one previous on fall room, to make sure that entrant's rooms were theirs to post.

Since I could not ask any of the other 9 questions with that email addy I used an alternative addy I have to ask why Ganz made an informational site that was not attached to Webkinz World site when it would have been easier for people to find the information that way instead of duplicating and confusing users as to where to go to find out what ever they are trying to locate information on.

I know; my bad. It could have been worse, but I didn't want to use my business related email addy to ask them why their contest rules stated 10 entries yet would only allow one per email addy.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by KeyLargo
View Post Originally Posted by Inibaz
I started a thread on this, how did you enter your first question anyway? I haven't found an email address to enter.
I didn't find any email to send to; they probably don't want people writing in about problems with THAT site! LOL But to enter at least once with a question click on the upper bar links/menu where it says Contests then on the drop down click on Current Contests then actually click on the underlined {Hyperlink} 'title' Top 10 Questions which will take you to the actual page/form to fill out to send in at least one question.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2008, 08:41 AM   #2
ibbly wobbly
Gifted

Inibaz has disabled reputation

Default Re: Top 10 Questions Contest and top 10 problems entering?

I started a thread on this, how did you enter your first question anyway? I haven't found an email address to enter.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:05 AM   #3
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Top 10 Questions Contest and top 10 problems entering?

View Post Originally Posted by Inibaz
I didn't find any email to send to; they probably don't want people writing in about problems with THAT site! LOL But to enter at least once with a question click on the upper bar links/menu where it says Contests then on the drop down click on Current Contests then actually click on the underlined {Hyperlink} 'title' Top 10 Questions which will take you to the actual page/form to fill out to send in at least one question.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Closed