Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 08:28 PM   #1
secretmoon
Lil Kinz

Secretmoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Answered: Too Slow

I've been trying to log on for 3 weeks now and I get stuck on the green loading screen when you just log in for about thirty minutes and it still ain't logging in. I have tried pressing F5 and logging back in and it still doesn't work. Can someone tell me anything about this or if this is happening to them?
Secretmoon is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by katrinasmom
So sorry that is happening to you! How frustrating that must be!

I would try cleaning the cache, as others have suggested--do you know how to do that? I use Internet Explorer, and there is a "Tools" option on the very lower right e of the upper tool bar. You lick on that, then on "Internet Options" from the tools pop-up menu. From that, you select "Delete Temporary Internet Files". Webkinz World and Webkinz Insider both seem to create a lot of those, they are such massive websites, so it's something I do quite often--daily or several times a day if I am on a lot.

Some find easier connections using Mozilla Firefox over Internet Explorer. I like IE, and find it faster than AOL. I also find, if I use a faster computer, things run better. My old laptop and family room computer are too slow to work well. My new laptop and den computer work fine, except new laptop too fast for games, LOL! So, if a virus scan and cache cleaning doesn't do the job, you might try using a different server or try a faster computer (borrow a friends?) and see what that does for you.

Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2009, 08:46 PM   #2
nothing
Webkinz :)

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Too Slow

you know, that happened to me a year ago,couldn't get in to WW only, and we ended up haveing a virus....don't know why it only blocked webkinz, but it did.
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 11:18 AM   #3
norih

norih defies all odds
norih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all odds

Sorry! Wrong section.
norih is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 11:37 AM   #4
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

You may have a virus. I would run a virus check.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 11:42 AM   #5
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

If I were you first thing I would do is try clearing your cache and browsing history under your tools, restart your computer and try again. If this doesn't work then try running a virus scan on your computer. Hope I helped. Best of luck and keep us posted!
fuzzysocks is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 03:22 PM   #6
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

So sorry that is happening to you! How frustrating that must be!

I would try cleaning the cache, as others have suggested--do you know how to do that? I use Internet Explorer, and there is a "Tools" option on the very lower right e of the upper tool bar. You lick on that, then on "Internet Options" from the tools pop-up menu. From that, you select "Delete Temporary Internet Files". Webkinz World and Webkinz Insider both seem to create a lot of those, they are such massive websites, so it's something I do quite often--daily or several times a day if I am on a lot.

Some find easier connections using Mozilla Firefox over Internet Explorer. I like IE, and find it faster than AOL. I also find, if I use a faster computer, things run better. My old laptop and family room computer are too slow to work well. My new laptop and den computer work fine, except new laptop too fast for games, LOL! So, if a virus scan and cache cleaning doesn't do the job, you might try using a different server or try a faster computer (borrow a friends?) and see what that does for you.

Good luck!
Old 05-17-2009, 03:52 PM   #7
Yay!I'm
Gifted

sassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond repute

i would just continue trying to log in,this has happened to me multiple times,and it turned out that my search engine(mozilla firefox) was just running ssssssllllllooooooowwwww
or if that doesn't work you can always contact ganz
sassylove is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 03:56 PM   #8
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

All of the above suggestion are a very good start then only thing I would like to add is try another browser if all else fails. Good luck
Old 05-17-2009, 04:15 PM   #9

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Like they said you might have a virus. I would try looking in this section in webkinz
Webkinz´┐Ż - Loading Issues .
Or you could clear you're cache!
Hope this helped.
~Penny Lane
Old 05-17-2009, 04:43 PM   #10
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

I get that sometimes too, & clearing the cache helps, as others have suggested. I'm sorry to hear about your frustration, & I hope that resolves the issue for you. & welcome to WI!
momwhoplays is offline Female
Closed

Tags
too slow log in webkinz