Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2008, 09:01 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

SummerTheHors61 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Too Many Webkinz- What To Do?!

I have been recently aquiring more and more webkinz. Today I uploaded another webkinz, and my kitchen became its room! What is happening? Please help!
SummerTheHors61 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2008, 09:14 AM   #2
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Too Many Webkinz- What To Do?!

How many do you have, once you have 10 pets they give you extra money with the adoption so that you can buy your own room, you choose the location and the size you want it is kind of nice, you also get two presents with the adoption. When I adopt they show up anywhere, I even had one time where when my kinz was born it was born sitting on the toilet in the bathroom with balloons everywhere, it is placed randomly. I stopped adopting on that account at 99 to leave room for when I do have to adopt in a year, and started another account.
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 09:34 AM   #3

catlady is on a distinguished road

I have added kitchens, game rooms, yards, etc. I added so many rooms that I figured it was time for some pets to get roommates in their bedrooms. When I started collecting feathered friends, I made a room with the Blue Sky wall paper and six beds. I originally planned to put three in my ballerina room. JoJo is king and my number 1 and will always be treated like royalty. I have a few spare beds scattered around the estate so I can get a feel for where I want to keep new pets long term. I assign each a specialty in the academy and consider their personalities when picking roommates. This behavior is SOOOO weird - and I am dealing with only 40 pets.
catlady is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 09:36 AM   #4
AlyLuver95

LynzersRoxUrSox is on a distinguished road

After your tenth webkinz, you need to buy your own room, sad i know, but that's how it goes.
LynzersRoxUrSox is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 09:39 AM   #5
Giganteus4

KingZiph is on a distinguished road

When you adopt a Webkinz after ten, they appear in a random room in your house. That isn't officially it's room, you have to buy a new one. I really like this feature, since it lets you pick where the room should go and also the size of the room!
KingZiph is offline Male
Old 11-30-2008, 09:40 AM   #6
e all know you love

Webbykin56 is a jewel in the roughWebbykin56 is a jewel in the rough

Have roommates! You get a lot of money at adoption, and usually you get a free room so just use that. Buy extra rooms so you will be ready. If you have to, even just make another account. There is no way to get rid of webkinzon your account even if you sell them in real life. They can delete your account and you can start over, but that's a waste because then all your hard work to get so many webkinz is ruined. I suggest to just make another account so you have two. Because obviously you probably like webkinz if you adopt a lot. Hope I helped! XOXO,Hannah
Old 11-30-2008, 10:12 AM   #7
i love

webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

Once you have 10 pets, you no longer get free rooms, sorry to say and you have to pay on your own for your pets rooms. the ones i get with the extravaganza and some walgreens are just floating in some of my rooms, but there are like 7 of them in my bathroom. the really cute ones that i intentionally buy, i do buy them a nice sized room, medium or large, but it can get out of hand. trust me, i would know, i almost have 100 webkinz! although i have less than 100 webkinz, i have more than 100 rooms, it can get really crazy!
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 10:30 AM   #8
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Summer----are you asking for the advice the previous posts answered or do you want to know what to do with all your acquired Webbies?
I try to always buy a large room -----you don't knoe what Gantz is going to come out with next.
Ancient room ------Aztec room ----???????
To make room in your home: Hospitals-----Fire dept. --- Food banks ---- Charities ----Schools---the lists goes on.
Have a great Sunday.

---------- MsHoliday added 2 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

With the large room you always have room to be creative in furnishing the room.
Of course you wouldn't need a large room for a bath or kitchen.
Sorry about the double post

Last edited by MsHoliday; 11-30-2008 at 10:30 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 03:45 PM   #9
I'm a laughing

egsegsegs is on a distinguished road

It was probably your tenth. After the tenth Webkinz, it doesn't come with a room, unless it is an underwater animal. You can still buy rooms, though.
Closed