Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2008, 08:30 PM   #21
bluelw and bluelw2
Gifted
bluelw is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Too many veggies?

it seems to me that its a little bit easier on the laptop to move the pile of fruit to one of the first three dock positions, then fill in the bottom row, and click the sell button on the way back down to the dock from the third box.... rather than fill up all 9. usually jsut takes a second to have the screen clear.... and saves a lot of wrist work for selling 400 or 500 strawberries in one sitting.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2008, 09:06 PM   #22
swhirl
Webkinz :)

Swhirl is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by bluelw
it seems to me that its a little bit easier on the laptop to move the pile of fruit to one of the first three dock positions, then fill in the bottom row, and click the sell button on the way back down to the dock from the third box.... rather than fill up all 9. usually jsut takes a second to have the screen clear.... and saves a lot of wrist work for selling 400 or 500 strawberries in one sitting.

oooooh good tip...makes since!!
Old 04-24-2008, 07:34 AM   #23
MissPiggy76
Lil Kinz

MissPiggy76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Too many veggies?

I finally remembered that I had a "real" mouse that I could use with my laptop, so I plugged it in and later, much much later, I finally finished selling ALL that produce!! (Nothing like a boring American Idol vote off to make produce-selling seem like fun! My hand was numb by the time I sold it all. From now on I will be selling daily!

Thanks for all the tips and hints. Saying "no" to "abort the script" (probably more than 10 times!!) was the answer, so if anyone else has this issue, JUST SAY NO!!
Old 04-24-2008, 07:36 AM   #24
LegoMindstormsmaniac
Gifted

LegoMindstorms2 will become famous soon enough

maybe next time you should sell some of your items before harvesting more, lol. sorry but i dont know what you should do this time
LegoMindstorms2 is offline Male
Old 04-24-2008, 02:24 PM   #25
Gift Guru

WebkinzRockHardGurl has a spectacular aura about

Your not supposed to have I think..over 100 items? Most of the time, it will just slow down your computer and Webkinz.
WebkinzRockHardGurl is offline Female
Old 04-24-2008, 02:39 PM   #26
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

never happened to me.. good luck!
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 04-24-2008, 03:25 PM   #27
Hurray for me the

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

GANZ says to keep your dock under 100 items, so just your strawberries alone could be freezing up on you.
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 04-24-2008, 03:31 PM   #28
Mom said I'm a
cupcake17 is on a distinguished road

Buy a few refridgerators and storage options and move items from your dock into them. Also, Ganz recommends that you don't have over 100 items in your dock. I have just a few over 100, and I try to keep it near 100 at all times. And sell your unneeded items as well-such as common or doubled furniture and clothing that you can always go back and buy if you miss them.
cupcake17 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2008, 03:34 PM   #29
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by pattycake13
I havent had that happen but you can call or email GANZ here are the nibers and addresses
Phone:1-866-932-5469
E-mail: support@webkinz.com

---------- pattycake13 added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

But I would call first because I have been waiting a week for them to read my e-mail, I hope I helped!
yes do this
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2008, 03:35 PM   #30
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

i have more than 500 items and i haven't been having any problems.
rattyjol is offline Female
Closed