Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2008, 10:31 AM   #11
MissPiggy76
Lil Kinz

MissPiggy76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Too many veggies?

i tried moving all my items into chests, refrigerators, etc. i thought it was going to work. my kids even sent me several fridges, but now I'm to the point where all I'm getting in my dock when i log back in is strawberries. if i could get past the 1000+ strawberries i'd be fine. i think i'll just have to wait on Ganz to contact me. maybe they can do something.
thanks anyway for the idea pandyma618!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2008, 10:37 AM   #12
Gift Guru

pandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by MissPiggy76
i tried moving all my items into chests, refrigerators, etc. i thought it was going to work. my kids even sent me several fridges, but now I'm to the point where all I'm getting in my dock when i log back in is strawberries. if i could get past the 1000+ strawberries i'd be fine. i think i'll just have to wait on Ganz to contact me. maybe they can do something.
thanks anyway for the idea pandyma618!!
From what I've read here in the forum, customer service will tell you that you shouldn't have had that many items to begin with. I've seen a few posts where people were told, after losing an item, that they should have cleared out their dock.

It may seem like it takes forever and ever, but eventually you'll reach a point where you can get the W-Shop to open again, and start selling them 9 at a time between log ins. I don't envy you the hassle, but at least you'll be getting something accomplished instead of waiting for Ganz to call. (I've called them a couple times, and when it was a serious issue, they got back to me very quickly. The less important issue took over a week for a response).
pandyma618 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 10:46 AM   #13
grumpy2112
Gift Guru
grumpy2112 has a spectacular aura aboutgrumpy2112 has a spectacular aura about

When opening your dock, if you are seeing a popup warning you that a script is running slow and would you like to cancel it (I don't remember the exact text), select 'No' to allow it to continue to run. Depending on the speed of your computer, you might have the message popup 2 or 3 times, but eventually your dock will load and you can clear it out.

I rarely have less than 1000 items in my dock and other than occasionally seeing this annoying popup I have no troubles.
grumpy2112 is offline Male
Old 04-23-2008, 10:59 AM   #14
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

That sure is alot of produce. Do you garden for profit then or just because you like harvesting so much? When the W Shop allows you to sell, how much does your crop earn for you in a day? I might try gardening for profit, too.

How many Webkinz do you have? I can't imagine how many it would tkae to actually eat all of that! How amazing!
mel959800 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 11:17 AM   #15
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

check out this thread from Nascar...

it should help you also..

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=282278
Old 04-23-2008, 12:03 PM   #16
MissPiggy76
Lil Kinz

MissPiggy76 is an unknown quantity at this point

YAY grumpy!!!! patience patience patience!!! i WAS getting the "script" message, so I just said NO to it about 8 times and now I'm in. i will immediately sell my 1700 strawberries and 261 melons!

yes, i do garden for profit (for what?? to send my kids lots of gifts!!) i have 4 gardens (2 full of strawberries, 1 full of melons, and one mixed with everything). it is really a pain to garden that much. it was fun to begin with, but now that my kids have lost all the "new" interest, it's not that much fun!! i only have ONE webkinz, so he could never eat that much!

thanks for all your help. now i can sell this stuff and repay my kids for all the toy chests and refrigerators they sent me!

---------- MissPiggy76 added 38 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

thanks littlex3red. that was exactly what i needed to do. i will remember that next time (although i hope to never have that problem again!)

Last edited by MissPiggy76; 04-23-2008 at 12:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-23-2008, 12:11 PM   #17
eigram
Gift Trainee

Eigram has a spectacular aura aboutEigram has a spectacular aura about

When I was having major lockup problems, the Ganz tech told me that you shouldn't have more than 100 items in your dock. He also said you shouldn't have a room more than 3/4 full -- of items or pets.
Old 04-23-2008, 12:53 PM   #18
grumpy2112
Gift Guru
grumpy2112 has a spectacular aura aboutgrumpy2112 has a spectacular aura about

Wow, having to click through the popup eight times would get very trying. That would quickly move from being annoying to 'time to throw the computer out the window'. Have fun selling those 1700 veggies - another activity ranking very high on the annoying scale...
grumpy2112 is offline Male
Old 04-23-2008, 01:09 PM   #19
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

I was just about to post to see if I could help you but I see littlex was able to pass along the solution! I garden for profit too...but not as much as you and littlex...I get that adobe message every time I go in my account and was told it was just because my account was too large and I have too much stuff...LOL...oh well...so I press NO A TON...so glad you were able to get to market MissPiggy and sell your produce!
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 02:30 PM   #20
homer211
Webkinz :)

Homer211 is on a distinguished road

I would limit them down by selling them. It will take a while. Once you harvest sell them so they don't add up. If you have too many items it will take for ever to load. Go on WKW when it is not a busy time of the day so your dock will load fastes
Closed