Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2008, 09:00 AM   #1
MissPiggy76
Lil Kinz

MissPiggy76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Too many veggies?

Is it possible to have too much food (or other items in your dock)? I have about 1000 strawberries and several hundred watermelons. I was going to wait until I was on a computer other than my laptop to sell them because it's easier to work the mouse on a desktop. anyway, now every time I try to go to the W shop, it freezes. Every computer I try does the same thing. My kids are able to go to the W shop, so I'm assuming it's just my account. It does the same thing when I try to "get items from storage." I can't even feed my pet because I can't get all my food from storage. any hints? maybe I need to contact customer support, but how do I do that? all i see is generic customer support links that give generic answers. anyone had this happen before?

Thanks!!:pig:
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2008, 09:07 AM   #2
missOE13
Webkinz :)

pattycake13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Too many veggies?

I havent had that happen but you can call or email GANZ here are the nibers and addresses
Phone:1-866-932-5469
E-mail: support@webkinz.com

---------- pattycake13 added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

But I would call first because I have been waiting a week for them to read my e-mail, I hope I helped!

Last edited by pattycake13; 04-23-2008 at 09:07 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-23-2008, 09:18 AM   #3
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

I think it is the amount of items you have in your dock -- you will have to contact ganz...

I really wouldn't harvest anymore until you can get the stuf sold or resolved with Ganz..

use the info that pattycake13 gave you...
Old 04-23-2008, 09:23 AM   #4
MissPiggy76
Lil Kinz

okay, thanks. i have contacted Ganz, so hopefully i'll get a response and some kind of resolution. i guess i will not hoard my harvests anymore!!
Old 04-23-2008, 09:30 AM   #5
BjornTorunn
Gift Guru

BjornTorunn is just really niceBjornTorunn is just really nice

You really shouldn't go over a total of 100 items in the dock. Any time you go over that, there is a chance for items to disappear. Something to keep in mind for the future.
BjornTorunn is offline Male
Old 04-23-2008, 09:33 AM   #6
MissPiggy76
Lil Kinz

i normally sell my items the day I harvest them, but i got lazy and just continued to collect! i have 4 full gardens, so the harvests add up pretty quickly. i'll remember not to have more than a day's worth of veggies. thanks for all the tips.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:49 AM   #7
swhirl
Webkinz :)

Swhirl is an unknown quantity at this point

selling always takes awhile it would be nice to be able to sell in bulk, huh?

---------- Swhirl added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

pattycake13...i remember bananas in pajamas, your avatar is hillarious!

Last edited by Swhirl; 04-23-2008 at 09:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-23-2008, 09:55 AM   #8
Gift Guru

pandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Just a thought - can you log into your account, move the 9 or 10 items that show up in your dock into your room somewhere (like a fridge or cooler, or store them in the stove, blender, sandwich maker without clicking the cook/mix/whatever button), log out, log back in, repeat and keep doing that until you can get to storage?
pandyma618 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 09:59 AM   #9
MissPiggy76
Lil Kinz

trying that right now. good idea.
Old 04-23-2008, 10:02 AM   #10
bearbowler
Gifted

bearbowler will become famous soon enough

Customer Service will tell you that you shouldn't have any more than 100 items in your dock. However, you can have almost 500 without it freezing up on you. After that you will have problems. You should sell all your veggies and that should help tremendously!!
Closed