Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 12:35 PM   #31
acflykat
Gift Guru

acflykat is a name known to allacflykat is a name known to allacflykat is a name known to all

Default Re: Too many pets

So now I have to ask, does having your pets stand around make them less than 100 happy/healthy/hungry? I have a lot of pets, but the ones I don't use/play with I usually adopt them, get them to 100 and put them in a bed. I have picture below showing how I "pack in the beds" But if it is not necessary for them to be sleeping to stay healthy then I may leave them standing in a room.

Click the image to open in full size.
acflykat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2009, 12:37 PM   #32
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by amandainohio24
Last month Ganz removed 32 pets from my account for me. Some of the reps will say that it cannot be done but it can. The wonderful rep that I had told me to just pick which pets I did not want on that account anymore and they would just need to get a supervisors approval. As a heads up, they reset the codes for the pets that I did not want on my account anymore so if you keep all of your pet tags it will be easier for you. The wonderful rep that I had was nice enough to give me the codes, 1 by 1 as I had thrown them all way already.
A friend of mine just had Ganz help her move 30 from one account to another. It helped her problem some, but did not fix the issues entirely.
Old 02-04-2009, 01:14 PM   #33
Gifted

JustineSade will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by acflykat
So now I have to ask, does having your pets stand around make them less than 100 happy/healthy/hungry? I have a lot of pets, but the ones I don't use/play with I usually adopt them, get them to 100 and put them in a bed. I have picture below showing how I "pack in the beds" But if it is not necessary for them to be sleeping to stay healthy then I may leave them standing in a room.

Click the image to open in full size.
Your pets will stay at 100 percent of everything until they are played with, regardless of whether they are standing around or sleeping. Only the pet you are playing with will be affected. I know this because of my 70+ pets, I usually only play with Delilah Cat, and I have to keep feeding her and exercising her, but I took the others to the spa and they remain at 100 percent of everything, and it has been months since then.

The other pets are in my sitting room or standing about in the 10 small central rooms that they appear in when they are adopted.

In support of CindyMommy, I enjoy having the new pets, getting the adoption gifts and psis and food. However one simply cannot play with all the pets all the time. Real life is too important.

I have a question for people who have been around since the begining. I have heard stories of people going on vacation and getting back and their pets are unhappy and ask where they were. I have heard rumors of pets running away. Is any of this true and Ganz just changed it to stop guilt tripping kids, or is it just rumors and kinda "urban legends?"
JustineSade is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 01:17 PM   #34
acflykat
Gift Guru

acflykat is a name known to allacflykat is a name known to allacflykat is a name known to all

I know they can't run away, because my son will go 3-4 weeks (during sports time) without feeding or playing with his pets. They all are usually pretty low on HHH, because he feels it more important for them to have clothes than food. LOL.
acflykat is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 01:42 PM   #35
I is the Greatest!!!
Webkinz :)

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by amandainohio24
Last month Ganz removed 32 pets from my account for me. Some of the reps will say that it cannot be done but it can. The wonderful rep that I had told me to just pick which pets I did not want on that account anymore and they would just need to get a supervisors approval. As a heads up, they reset the codes for the pets that I did not want on my account anymore so if you keep all of your pet tags it will be easier for you. The wonderful rep that I had was nice enough to give me the codes, 1 by 1 as I had thrown them all way already.
I know that if you call Ganz that they WILL help you. I always keep my tags. When I adopt my pet I print out the Bio. and the Cert. and I put them into a folder with their tags so if I need the tag I will always have them. I have 3 WW accounts on 2 of my US accounts I have 36 pets each and on my Asian account I have 23 or 24 pets. On all of my accounts each pet has their own garden. I always garden every day so I can sell back to the W Shop. A little suggestion for everyone. I NEVER buy food at the W Shop I have always grown my food (helps save on KC). I have had no problems with loading at all. I know that once I hit 50 pets in an account that I will open a new account because I don't want to chance having any problems.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 01:46 PM   #36
^^Look up^^

m00sep00p is a jewel in the roughm00sep00p is a jewel in the rough

I strongly recommend several accounts from now on. I have 5 accounts (actually, one expired a couple months ago with one pet on it), one has approx. 30 pets on it, another has about 15, and another has 3.
~m00sep00p
m00sep00p is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 01:58 PM   #37
puppyloves

we can't delete from your account. this is a good lesson for everybody. DON'T JUST BUY BUY WEBKINZ DOUBLES OF TIPPLES!!!! ITS WASTING MONEY, AND YOU'LL REGRET IT.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:41 PM   #38
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Acflykat, I know this isn't the houses thread, but I like your room - it looks like a dorm room to me!
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 03:48 PM   #39

computeradmit is just really nicecomputeradmit is just really nice

no you can not delete them you have to start a new account and they are only suppose to have a 100 on each account i hope that you are able to get everything figured out .
computeradmit is offline Female
Closed