Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 12:12 PM   #1
Gifted

JustineSade will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Too many pets

Does anyone know how to get pets removed from an account or if it is even possible. I have about 80 right now so it is not a dire emergency, but when I started playing in WW, I adopted a lot of pets that were just for the money or psis, some are multiples that I got cheap, so now, I want to be able to adopt the pets I really care about, but I do not want my account to get bogged down and load slowly. Someone I know says they have 300 pets on their account and it takes 10 minutes to load.

Thanks,
JustineSade is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2009, 12:19 PM   #2
hope147
Webkinz :)

Hope147 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Too many pets

Wow! That is a lot of pets! I only have eight! At least I am lucky enough to have some anyways back to the subject. I dont think that its posible to remove some pets but I think that if maybe you call ganz and get in touch with the coodinator or something they might be able to remove some of the pets. Good luck!
Hope147 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 12:22 PM   #3
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

I think the number of pets only bogs the system down when you try and get into a room that has a lot - I solved that by putting most of my pets into one room that I never go into.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgTheWebkinz.jpg (33.1 KB, 120 views)

Last edited by CindyMommy; 02-02-2009 at 12:27 PM.. Reason: Added photo
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 12:37 PM   #4
MagicMom FrapFreak
Gift Guru

MagicMom is a jewel in the roughMagicMom is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by CindyMommy
I think the number of pets only bogs the system down when you try and get into a room that has a lot - I solved that by putting most of my pets into one room that I never go into.
I never thought to do that.

I have over 450 webbie on one account. Lots of duplicates. Mine live in family groups with mom, dad and kids. Wierd....but I thought the was the best way to name them.

I do not have a problem logging on to WW. It does not take an excessively long time for me to get it nor do I get the errer messages most people seem to.

---------- MagicMom added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

Just wondering.... why are they all underwater?

---------- MagicMom added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

And how did you get them to line up like that?

Last edited by MagicMom; 02-02-2009 at 12:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
MagicMom is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 01:13 PM   #5
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by MagicMom

I have over 450 webbie on one account. Lots of duplicates. Mine live in family groups with mom, dad and kids. Wierd....but I thought the was the best way to name them.

I do not have a problem logging on to WW. It does not take an excessively long time for me to get it nor do I get the errer messages most people seem to.

Oh, they're all underwater because I didn't have an underwater room.

It was a little tedious to put them into the room - click on My Pets, choose the animal, move them to the underwater room, click on My Pets again, choose another animal, etc. etc. Since it was one at a time, it was easy to line them up.

I started doing this because the animals were crowding my other rooms, which I use for storage. I figure this way they can all keep each other company.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:27 PM   #6
hope147

Hope147 is on a distinguished road

Wow! Still you guys have LOTS of pets but the more the merier! What is a ge?
Hope147 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 01:29 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by CindyMommy
Poor things all crammed in there and underwater. Doesn't seem that's much of a solution. Make rooms for those pets and put several in a room together.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 01:30 PM   #8
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by MagicMom

Thank you! Your post makes me feel soooooooo much better. I have about 120 pets on one account. I have been adopting new ones on my Asian account because I was afraid that having too many pets was what might be causing my account problems. However, my granddaughter has more than me but she experiences no problems.

Anyway, knowing that you have 450 on one account and experience no problems reinforces my belief that it's a server issue and not an account issue. Of course I can get absolutely no help on this matter from Ganz.

I have thought about making another American account now that the Asian and American rares are the same, but the thought of building it up and possibly having problems with it depresses me.
Aboo is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 01:30 PM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by JustineSade
Does anyone know how to get pets removed from an account or if it is even possible. I have about 80 right now so it is not a dire emergency, but when I started playing in WW, I adopted a lot of pets that were just for the money or psis, some are multiples that I got cheap, so now, I want to be able to adopt the pets I really care about, but I do not want my account to get bogged down and load slowly. Someone I know says they have 300 pets on their account and it takes 10 minutes to load.

Thanks,
One thing you can do is start another account and put the pets that you want on it. But you should be able to adopt quite a few more before you have problems.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 01:31 PM   #10
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Poor things all crammed in there and underwater. Doesn't seem that's much of a solution. Make rooms for those pets and put several in a room together.
Well, I don't really "play" on webkinz like most kids (and adults?) so I honestly don't mind them all crammed in there. My rooms are used all for storage.

---------- CindyMommy added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Hope147
Wow! Still you guys have LOTS of pets but the more the merier! What is a ge?
Sorry, a "GE" is a gift exchange. You can apply to become a gift trainee, Here's the link:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

Last edited by CindyMommy; 02-02-2009 at 01:33 PM.. Reason: Added link
Closed