Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 05:34 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

3mrose is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Tons of wish tokens!! Worse than it looks!

hi there, i would do my best to contact them, but if they dont reply have fun and spend them
3mrose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2009, 08:35 AM   #32
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Midnights Bliss
Wish tokens can be used in the wish factory. If you do not want them in your dock, you can hold them in the wish factory until you have collected enough to get an exclusive. If you do not wish to do that you can also trade them in the GE here at WI or in the trading room in the clubhouse in WW. You can also try selling them or sending them to a friend. Good luck!

- Midnights Bliss
Umm, wish token,s last time I checked couldn't be sent via KP If i were you i would keep them then get a ton of exclusives.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 09:14 AM   #33

LabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by HOGfreak
yes i got all of them in the dock. so i used ur advice and i just used them. now in the wish machine i have 43 tokens!
Great! What will you get? I'd still call Ganz. It's not fair to others to not get wish tokens on their birthday. How'd you feel if you didn't get yours, Sad right?
LabradorLuverZ is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 09:22 AM   #34

I-LOVE-ARTE is on a distinguished road

I have forty-seven pets and all I have ever received is a piece of cake on their birthdays and they are all on different days/ different months! Until this thread I didn't even know I should expect a wish token! I think I will call ganz about this. Thanks all!
I-LOVE-ARTE is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 09:28 AM   #35

LabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by I-LOVE-ARTE
I have forty-seven pets and all I have ever received is a piece of cake on their birthdays and they are all on different days/ different months! Until this thread I didn't even know I should expect a wish token! I think I will call ganz about this. Thanks all!
I think you've misunderstood. You get a wish token on your real birthday, not your pets! Haha, if Ganz gave you a wish token just for your pets birthdays, I'd get a ton of wish tokens!
LabradorLuverZ is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 09:30 AM   #36
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

No, you don't get tokens on your pet's birthdays, I believe she was receiving them for her own personal birthday. Ganz gives you a token on your birthday.
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 09:36 AM   #37
I & MOPS member

freebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to all

The wish tokens are a birthday gift on your personal birthdate that you entered when starting the ww account, not for your pets. Today is my sons Birthday and so far all he received was the you have been awarded the birthday badge for your my page on ww. No letter and no wish token.
freebee diva is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 09:39 AM   #38

ginner59 is a jewel in the roughginner59 is a jewel in the rough

i hope your son gets his token
ginner59 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 09:44 AM   #39
I & MOPS member

freebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by ginner59
i hope your son gets his token
thank you ginner59 and welcome to WI, I'm going to wait till after 12 my time then call ganz about it. He was excited about the badge and doesn't realy know about the wish token, however he has been saving his tokens and now wants the moonrover and is only 3 away from being able to get it. Otherwise no big deal to him.

Last edited by freebee diva; 07-06-2009 at 09:45 AM.. Reason: spelling
freebee diva is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 09:45 AM   #40
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Contact Ganz! Maybe they accidentally did this or something. They might explain it to you so just call them or email them.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Closed