Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2009, 08:06 PM   #21
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Tons of wish tokens!! Worse than it looks!

I read that there is a glitch with Dec 31st bdays. Not sure if that applies to you. I say keep them and use them. There are enough glitches where you DON'T get things you're supposed to. May as well enjoy the ones in your favor. It will even out IMO.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2009, 09:03 PM   #22
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by HOGfreak
yes i got all of them in the dock. so i used ur advice and i just used them. now in the wish machine i have 43 tokens!
Wow what are you going to get with them???? Good Luck and have fun !!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 01:20 AM   #23
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

My personal opinion is that we have to put up with every negative glitch, so we should be able to accept a good one. I'd use them. I also got the good glitch where Doug seems to "donate" upper level white gems, which I've been happily trading back to him. Do tell Ganz about it, but in the meanwhile, enjoy life!

Oh, and by the way, tokens cannot be traded or kinzposted as someone else suggested.

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 07-05-2009 at 01:21 AM.. Reason: adding a comment
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 02:37 AM   #24
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Midnights Bliss
Wish tokens can be used in the wish factory. If you do not want them in your dock, you can hold them in the wish factory until you have collected enough to get an exclusive. If you do not wish to do that you can also trade them in the GE here at WI or in the trading room in the clubhouse in WW. You can also try selling them or sending them to a friend. Good luck!

- Midnights Bliss
I'm sorry but this informations is not quite accurate. Ritzcracker is correct: Wish tokens are not kinzpostable and cannot be traded, either in the GE or in the Trading Room. You cannot sell them or send them to a friend.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 02:45 AM   #25
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

R-Really? Wow.... The advice is great, but I just realized I never got my birthday wish token...
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 11:34 AM   #26
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

You should call Ganz straight away. Make sure you don't use the tokens...they may think you are a scammer. AFter that, if they say oops, and that you can keep the tokens, feel free to use them!

~Sara
Sararoxmysox is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 12:23 PM   #27
U can call me Lexi

turtles is just really niceturtles is just really nice

I would contact Ganz and put the tokens in the Wish Factory. I think you should use them, and like Ritzcracker said, enjoy them! We have to put up with the bad glitches, why not take advantage of the good ones!
turtles is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 01:00 PM   #28
Gifted

snow angel is on a distinguished road

Just use them! If it happens everyday then just use them that day. Then you could get exclusive items everyday! But if it really gets annoying them i suggest calling GANZ.
snow angel is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 01:03 PM   #29

snickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud of

Use em! Use em! Use em!
snickerdoodle20 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 04:39 AM   #30
I'm finally a

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

Contact Ganz. Some people are not getting their wish tokens. If they say you should keep them then that would be great!
silver75678 is offline Female
Closed