Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2009, 02:27 PM   #11
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Tons of wish tokens!! Worse than it looks!

I'd call them and see what they say. If they just say, 'we're working on this ', (get their name and note the time and date) I'd give them maybe a couple weeks. If no solution from them, I'd use the tokens.
Desty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2009, 03:31 PM   #12

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

That's very strange. Be sure not to use those wish tokens! That would be cheating! I would call ganz and tell them what's happening. It's just a major glitch.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 03:36 PM   #13
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

well make sure u call them, and tell them and maybe if u tell them what happened they would let u keep them
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 03:39 PM   #14
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

I'm not recieving tokens with my pet birthday cards . You're so lucky! I think people are supposed to get that, so you could keep them.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 04:00 PM   #15
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Wish tokens can be used in the wish factory. If you do not want them in your dock, you can hold them in the wish factory until you have collected enough to get an exclusive. If you do not wish to do that you can also trade them in the GE here at WI or in the trading room in the clubhouse in WW. You can also try selling them or sending them to a friend. Good luck!

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 04:11 PM   #16
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Midnights Bliss
Wish tokens can be used in the wish factory. If you do not want them in your dock, you can hold them in the wish factory until you have collected enough to get an exclusive. If you do not wish to do that you can also trade them in the GE here at WI or in the trading room in the clubhouse in WW. You can also try selling them or sending them to a friend. Good luck!

- Midnights Bliss
I think you misunderstood the original posters post, lol. They have been getting unwarranted wish tokens and are unsure if they should use them or call Ganz. They seem to know what wish tokens are

I would also contact Ganz before you use them to avoid trouble with your account. Ganz has strict policies in place about exploiting glitches even if the glitch if Ganz's fault
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 04:31 PM   #17
ebaday

Well that is a plus. I really don't know. Contact Ganz.......but keep them!@
Old 07-04-2009, 04:36 PM   #18

12fish12 is on a distinguished road

We could only wish to be so lucky to have that problem. I did have a few issues we my Gems..All of a sudden I had 15 Webkinz Diamonds. I think you just accept your problem as a pay back for all the other glitches and don't tell anybody at Webkinz
Old 07-04-2009, 04:38 PM   #19
sammy578 is just really nicesammy578 is just really nice

I would use them if Ganz isn't doing anything to try and fix it.
Have you called yet?

sammy
sammy578 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 04:38 PM   #20
siroscar

siroscar is a jewel in the roughsiroscar is a jewel in the rough

WI Subscriber

Wow how lucky you are to even have received one wish token for your birthday. I have 7 accounts with June birthdays and not a single one received their token.

On the other hand you should probably contact Ganz to let them know so they don't close your account.
siroscar is offline Female
Closed