Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2010, 09:40 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Unanswered: TONS OF GLITCHES !!!

1. i went on septmber on to get my deluxe gift and suprise ; no deluxe gift and it needed to be expire this month end like in halloween is need to be my last day of my deluxe but it expire in the wrong time !!!

2. there is the new game in so i tryed to play and it wont load !!!

3. i play tons of mazez in and i dont get credit !

4. again in when i finish the maze and got credit i got one messege that it pops up and said " you earnd the mexuim of mazin moolahs for today check tommorow to get more " lol but it was wrong cause after this maze i went on another maze and EARND mazin moolahs .

HELP WITH THOSE GLITCHES !!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2010, 09:49 AM   #2
The Guys

chessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: TONS OF GLITCHES !!!

View Post Originally Posted by webpol134

2. there is the new game in so i tryed to play and it wont load !!!
That has happened to me too.
chessland is offline Male
Old 10-02-2010, 03:45 PM   #3

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

im sorry thats happening to you..
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2010, 03:24 PM   #4
Hai! :3

angelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to behold

I'm so sorry this happened to you! I wish i could help.
angelbaby125 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 12:08 PM   #5

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

for the new game make sure you have the latest adobe flash player. As for hamsters. Don't use spooky on the mazes. I switched to an old hampster and started to get credit and the error messages dissapeared. Main thing to remember is to clear you cache.
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 12:19 PM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

The reason you did not get a Deluxe gift was because you are due to end on the 31st of October.
This means that you already got your 12 Deluxe packages
1 Membership day in October
2 November
3 December
4 January
5 February
6 March
7 April
8 May
9 June
10 July
11 August
12 September
You are only allowed 12 Deluxe gifts per yearly membership.
You should be able to play the game now. I found I can. You may have to wait a little longer for it to load, though.
You should be able to enjoy all of the other Deluxe benefits until the term runs out as well.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 01:15 PM   #7
Luv Twilight

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The reason you did not get a Deluxe gift was because you are due to end on the 31st of October.
2 November
3 December
4 January
5 February
6 March
7 April
8 May
9 June
10 July
11 August
12 September
You should be able to play the game now. I found I can. You may have to wait a little longer for it to load, though.
You should be able to enjoy all of the other Deluxe benefits until the term runs out as well.
Really? That's interesting, I guess they changed that since I signed up for Deluxe the second time. I signed up for Deluxe the first time the very day it was introduced (I believe April 2, 2009), and in April 2010, I got a gift box. My Deluxe membership ended a few days later so I renewed, and I got a second gift box, so I ended up with two Victorian hats. I guess I got a good glitch for a change lol.
BellaSwan is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 06:38 AM   #8

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
2 November
3 December
4 January
5 February
6 March
7 April
8 May
9 June
10 July
11 August
12 September
I know but i mean that i dont got the SEPTEMBER gift box ...
Old 10-05-2010, 06:43 AM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You didn't get it last month?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 09:17 AM   #10
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Call them when you don't get the gift - such as September when you expire in October.
They will check & award it, but they need to know to do so.

The problem with the new game isn't just the flash version.

It needs lots of bandwith & memory - I can play on a library computer without a problem,
but never on my netbook - just get the blue screen of death.
That, plus all the other problems it has.

Good luck.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Closed