Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 07:15 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Macalla is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: Tomato Troubles

Has anyone else been having trouble with their tomatos growing lately?
Macalla is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2008, 07:19 PM   #2
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Tomato Troubles

I am not sure.I dont have tomato plants,but I am having troubles with the others.I just have W-Shop,but I have heard the other plants are having problems,too.Maybe it is just a gltich (hopefully.)Of course,you know all the glitches Ganz as been having lately.Good luck

Last edited by sweetnspicy; 11-20-2008 at 07:22 PM..
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 07:21 PM   #3
Edward♥Cullen
Webkinz :)

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

No, my tomatoes are growing fine. I'm actually harvesting some now. I wonder why yours are acting up.
~E-Angel

NOTE: For future reference please don't post in that color. It is reserved for Mods and Admins only.
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 07:42 PM   #4
Gifted

NVAMMOM will become famous soon enough

No trouble with my tomato plants. What's happening with yours?
NVAMMOM is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 07:43 PM   #5
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

I am not having trouble with my tomatoes. Can you describe what is happening(or not)?
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 07:49 PM   #6
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

well, i cant tell you because i dont have any tomatoes but i hope that your problems are solved
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 10:44 PM   #7
Gifted

hconnors is a jewel in the roughhconnors is a jewel in the rough

I haven't been having any problems with my plants at all. I just stopped watering, so I've been raking more, but I haven't noticed any decreased crop output. When I had problems in the past I actually removed my plants and restarted their growth cycle. Good luck!
hconnors is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 11:19 PM   #8
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Macalla
Has anyone else been having trouble with their tomatos growing lately?
Hi Macalla! I am sorry you are having problems with your tomato plants. That must be very frustrating! Can you tell us what is wrong with them? Sometimes, removing them from the room and then replanting them is helpful.

I do have several tomato plants, and they are all doing just fine. I hope your problem is fixed very soon!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 11:27 PM   #9
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

I, too, recommend removing the plant from your yard and then replanting it. I had to do that with my collie ossililly plant when I first planted it because it was not growing.

Exactly what kind of trouble are you having? I know some plants lately have not been appearing to change after they are cultivated, even though the change took place (for example, after harvesting, the plant still looks like it has produce to harvest, when the harvested food has already appeared in the dock). If this is the case, leave the yard with your pet and then return. The plant should have changed while you were gone. Good luck and I hope this solves your problem!
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 07:47 AM   #10
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Something that happened to me a while back... ( I have many many many, etc. yards... like well over 20 to care for...)

One of the yards just didn't seem to be going right, it rarely had weeds, rarely harvested..
I brought that up the one time I had to call about something.
The rep checked my yard and said that nearly all plants in that yard were stuck. She removed them all to the dock, (and some from other yards too)... and I replanted them and everything was ok
She recommended that I keep no more that 80 items in a room, including garden yards... All I ended up doing was making a path from door to door in the yards, and I have had NO issue with my plants since Plus it makes it a lot easier to just walk from yard to yard now, instead of having to use the Map
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Closed