Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2008, 09:09 PM   #1
lukemadtv

Default Unanswered: tokens

I need tokens to get that lava lamp that costs 15 how can I get more other than adopting the pet of the month?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2008, 09:12 PM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: tokens

There aren't many other ways to get them. Every now and then on the weekend, one of the daily activities will be Token balloon dartz in which you have a small chance of winning one. You also get one on your birthday and I believe on the anniversary of the day you first started your webkinz account but I am not sure on that one. Sorry, they are very difficult to get but good luck.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 09:13 PM   #3
lukemadtv

ok thanks I think I'll just buy 14 more elephants then lol
Old 06-09-2008, 09:14 PM   #4
[xo]summah144

Well, you may be able to obtain them on days with special events, and on your Webkinz' one year anniversary because that is when I got mine, but other then that, I don't know any other way then adopting the Pet of the Month! Sorry, but I really do hope this helps!:-)
Old 06-09-2008, 09:16 PM   #5
lukemadtv

It does thanks!!
Old 06-09-2008, 09:36 PM   #6
grumpy2112
Gift Guru
grumpy2112 has a spectacular aura aboutgrumpy2112 has a spectacular aura about

There's also the Wheel of Wishes, or something similar that comes around once a month or so. You can win 1 or 2 tokens on that. POTMs seem to get a second spin on it as well.
grumpy2112 is offline Male
Old 06-10-2008, 09:20 AM   #7
gylphling
Gifted

Gylphling is just really niceGylphling is just really nice

Hey, don't forget about the new Webkinz Cares Lil'Kinz at Walgreens stores! With each one of those you also get a wish token when you put in the W-cares tag at the code shop (in addition to the other special gifts). They are selling for 5-7$ and it looks like there are currently or will soon be 6 different ones available: Cocker spaniel, orange/white cat, elepahnt and new ones bassett hound, cow, and maybe grey/white cat.
Gylphling is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 09:30 AM   #8
Tale as old as timeā™„
Gift Guru

SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

There's the Wheel of Wishes and Token Balloon Darts, but that's it I think.

♥SaddleClub♥
SaddleClub is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 09:36 AM   #9
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by lukemadtv
I need tokens to get that lava lamp that costs 15 how can I get more other than adopting the pet of the month?
I got one on my birthday in WW, or what ever date you said was your birthday, you can get them with the webkinz cares pets sometimes, but not everytime. You can win them at wheel of wishes, and token balloon dartz. or yes you can adopt potm. Thing is I would adopt the webkinz cares pets because you might get the lava as your adoption gift too! Plus they cost about half as much as a full size webkinz.
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 09:52 AM   #10
teddynchance
Webkinz :)

Webbiesluvr11 is on a distinguished road

adopt the potm
token balloon dartz
wheel of wishes
your birthday
Webbiesluvr11 is offline Female
Closed