Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2008, 02:57 PM   #21
cheesecake32
Gifted

chocoholic is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Token help?

Sorry, no tokens can be traded but it is possible that they could bw sent if they are in a package like an adoption gift but idk
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2008, 02:59 PM   #22
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by mirandarose
I have to wait until july to get one then

As for the lime green text, I don't know how to change it!
I can't read it myself..
There will be a wish token on Webkinz Day (or whatever it's called, the anniversary day of opening Webkinz World) it will be Year 4 and every member will get a Wish Token. This will be on April 29!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 03:11 PM   #23
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzInTexas
You can't send them in packages but you SURE CAN trade KC coins and/or Wish tokens.. I have been traded a KC coin and received a WT once... But did you know that it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to redeem the KC out of the KC coin? I tried it when I had received one for Webkinz Cares this summer. But there is good news, you can insert it in the Wish Machine and it counts as a token. This information may not be helpful, but if you go to the Clubhouse trading rooms, and happen to be offered a KC coin.. Trade for it! It's worth it!!
NO you CANNOT!! I think you may have them confused
YES, The KC coin is redeemable and tradeable. It is worth 1000KC. The token can't be traded and it is SPECIFIC to your account alone. That is the reason why holiday Gift packages can no longer be sent VIA Kinzpost.
Take a Look at the items below and see the difference between a Token and a Coin, please.
*NOTE* The Wish Token is NOT actually able to be Kinzposted, I held it up with my mouse before I did the screen shot*
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 12-29-2008 at 03:39 PM.. Reason: clarification
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 03:26 PM   #24
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
NO you CANNOT!! I think you may have them confused
YES, The KC coin is redeemable. It is worth 1000KC. The token can't be traded and it is SPECIFIC to your account alone. That is the reason why holiday Gift packages can no longer be sent VIA Kinzpost.
Take a Look at the items below and see the difference between a Token and a Coin, please.
*NOTE* The Wish Token is NOT actually able to be Kinzposted, I held it up with my mouse before I did the screen shot*

Has it always been that you couldn't trade the 1,000 coin?...I remember being in the trading room shortly after it opened and someone wanted one of my superbeds. But I don't remember if they offered to trade kinzpost or if they popped in the 1 of the coins in the trading window.

I know nothing can be done with the wish token except put it in the wish factory, or keep it in your dock...safer in factory though.

Anyway if you can no longer (or never was able to) trade the 1,000 KC Coin than I apolize for the misinforming you in my earlier post.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 03:36 PM   #25
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No you CAN trade the 1000 KC coin, but not the Token. We do this all the time in the GE. You haven't come across people in the 'trainer' that have KC Coins in their wishlist? Those are totally tradeable, I have a pic of that, too, but the TOKENS are a NO GO. Like I said, they are specific to an account and non-transferrable.

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

OH Bromsisa, I JUST looked at my post!! I forgot to say that the KINZCASH coin IS, but the Token isn't I see where you thought I had said it wasn't. I didn't explain it fully, sorry

Last edited by Dixiecup; 12-29-2008 at 03:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 03:53 PM   #26
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

It's okay, I think that our posts probably clarified any remaining questions anyone may have had ...Great posting of pics...now all questions for both coins have been answered.
bromsisa is offline Female
Closed