Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2008, 02:29 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

iluvwebkinz456 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: TOKEN HELP

How do you get wish tokens and what do they do?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2008, 02:34 PM   #2
Drafeara

Drafeara is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: TOKEN HELP

There are a few ways to get them... You win them on the wish wheel and get them with a potm activation, you are supposed to get one on your birthday... but I didn't get one
Old 04-14-2008, 02:42 PM   #3
VirgoGirl95

Drafeara, you don't get them on your birthday you get them on the annaversary of the day you created your account. You also get them by adopting the POTM's and Wheel of Wishes.

You give them to the Panda Bear at the Wheel of Wishes and when you get 10 you get to pick out a exclusive of your choice.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:43 PM   #4
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I got a token on my birthday in March.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 04-14-2008, 02:46 PM   #5
APiratesLifeForMe

GuitarHero is on a distinguished road

You can get them on your birthday, when you adopt a POTM, on a webkinz holiday, or on the wheel of wishes. Check the daily activities page when you log on to see if you are able to spin it.

Once you place the tokens in the wish factory, you have the chance of getting a token trophy. Otherwise, once you collect 10 or more tokens, you can pick an exclusive. The token values of each exclusive can be seen inside the w-shop in the exclusive section.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:55 PM   #6
longneck78
Gift Guru

longneck78 is on a distinguished road

yes you do get them on your b-day I got 1 on all 4 of my accounts and your also suppose to get one on your ann, w/POTM lootbags, and the wheel of wishes
longneck78 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2008, 03:00 PM   #7
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by VirgoGirl95
Drafeara, you don't get them on your birthday you get them on the annaversary of the day you created your account. You also get them by adopting the POTM's and Wheel of Wishes.

You give them to the Panda Bear at the Wheel of Wishes and when you get 10 you get to pick out a exclusive of your choice.
There is alot of confusion over this, but yes, you are soupposed to get one on your birthday as well, altho many are nOT getting them. THere is a problem with receiving tokens when you are supposed to get them which leads to all of the confusion........
Old 04-14-2008, 03:14 PM   #8
<3 Heffron Drive

ILoveRCabrera is a glorious beacon of lightILoveRCabrera is a glorious beacon of lightILoveRCabrera is a glorious beacon of light

You get tokens by spinning the wheel of wishes, on the anniversary of the day you joined webkinz, on YOUR birthday, and by adopting the POTM.

Once you get a token, you take it to the wish factory, and place it in the token slot.
When you get ten tokens, then you can wish for a exclusive item.(They range in token price from about 10 tokens to 22 tokens.)
I hope this info helped!!
ILoveRCabrera is offline Female
Old 04-14-2008, 03:21 PM   #9
webkinzking56

Brandon56 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by iluvwebkinz456
How do you get wish tokens and what do they do?

Wish tokens are tokens that you save up to get in to the Wish Factory. The Wish Factory is a place where you can "buy" exclusives (this doesnt include superbeds or pet of the month items). You need to have given 10 tokens to the Wish Factory to enter. All exclusives are in the price range of between of 10 to 30 tokens. You may achieve wish tokens by adopting a Pet of the Month, on the aniversary of the day you joined webkinz world, or on the Wheel of Wishes, which shows up on the todays activities page occasionally.
Old 04-16-2008, 07:40 PM   #10

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Yes i got one on my birthday recently,and got two from the wheel of wishes got another from adopting the potm and if you didnt know there is something called token darts i think but it was darts that i got another token on.i think they did it on april fools day?i cannot rremember.nobody has mentioned the darts.i think theyre every once a month and i think the wheel of wishes is every other saturday OR every saturday.

i hope i helped!
miss sherbert
miss sherbert is offline Female
Closed