Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 09:06 AM   #21
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Token Balloon Dartz says No?!?

It at least lets you use one dart.. some have been able to use more.. someone found it and YAY .. at least I got a mrs von cat doll LOL

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t425591.html
Monalisa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2008, 09:08 AM   #22
e can all be
Gifted

soccerchaos14 will become famous soon enough

i haven't been on WW lately so i have missed all the good today's activities so it hasn't happened to me. but i am very sorry for that and i hope that glitch gets fixed soon!
soccerchaos14 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 09:12 AM   #23
Webkinz :)

Skylarking is an unknown quantity at this point

When I clicked on the token balloon dart activity, a message flashed saying I had already used my darts. Such a shame. It's the highlight of the month. I do hope it will be fixed today.
Old 11-15-2008, 09:13 AM   #24
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh....I tried getting on on two different accounts and it said mine were all used up so iI immediately came here to the SOMEBODY HELP section! to see if anybody else was having the same problems- glad i'm not the only one!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 09:18 AM   #25
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

me too
Old 11-15-2008, 09:19 AM   #26
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

Here are some help instructions that I copied off of this site below..by flufnnutter

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t425591p4.html

Go to the TODAY's ACTIVITIES.....(I know....this is where it already happened to tell you already did the darts...TRUST ME.....)

CLICK on BALLOON DARTS....(I know this sounds familiar....really.....)

When the bubble pops up that says YOU HAVE USED ALL OF YOUR DARTS......DO NOT CLICK the X to leave the page....instead....

on the UPPER RIGHT area of the page, you have a LOG OUT button....

CLICK it ONCE....a window will pop up and ASK DO YOU WANT TO LOG OUT.....

CLICK NO!!!

This will no tell you the INSTRUCTIONS for BALLOON DARTS.....(the other bubble/window will have disappeared).

You will not be told you have darts....it will probably read---0/0 and after you throw the ONLY DART...-1/0.

Now...my first account...I DID get a token.....

My second account....I got a "sorry".

So, yeah....one dart, you do not always get a token...but, at least, you can get ONE DART instead of NOTHING to throw......

Monalisa is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 09:24 AM   #27
Gifted

Myrmaid73 will become famous soon enough

The same thing happened to me. I'm going to try Monalisa's suggestion and see if that helps.
Myrmaid73 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 09:24 AM   #28
Lil Kinz

cullengirl89 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by gramflynn
Same here.I tried 4 accounts and no darts on any of them. I think Gantz should fix some of their major problems instead of adding more things to do. It seams the more they add the more problems we have.
Good to know I'm not alone in that opinion. I love having new stuff to do, but at this rate we won't be able to do any of the old stuffif they add much more. I hope they fix the Token Dartz
cullengirl89 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 09:25 AM   #29
SarinasKasan is an unknown quantity at this point

Same thing here. It's like that on all four of my accounts.

SarinasKasan
Old 11-15-2008, 09:31 AM   #30
cookie961

cookie961 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happened to me 2. It looks like its happening to everyone!!
Closed