Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2008, 09:08 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

thumper203 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Token Balloon Dartz broken again!

My son waited her a whole hour, like I'm sure many others have done, and NOTHING! No daily activities, no hourly, no high scores. Nada.
I hope they give us another chance.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2008, 09:09 PM   #52
rosiedreads

rosiedreads is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Jenninkanata
I KNOW OMG.... I mean it was wonderful after they fixed the christmas stuff (we have only been WW members since just before christmas) then making new exclusives and new games and new pets and new this and that sheesh its too many cooks (or programmers in the pot messing stuff up..

I mean whose bright idea is the beauty pageant that no one can get into?? Even on my aisian account can't get into it...

I want my atomicilicious lack whhhaaa
!! I knew I forgot to mention something in my email to ganz!! I can't play atomicilicious... Blast!! Well I suppose it'll have to wait til the next email.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:10 PM   #53
pmb33
Gifted
penelopekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

My daughter has 2 accounts and we have one each and none of us could log in for the 9pm darts. It worked for the bonus, but my husband has yet to get to play, he doesnt want a pink poodle, lol. So he is always disappointed when the all play doesnt work. The fact that they never make it up to people is the true aggravating thing. They seem to have lots of bloopers, that would be easier to take if they were giving out small sorry gifts.
penelopekinz is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 09:12 PM   #54
sandrinha

Nope can't play it here either. It worked last hour for my poodle. But not now.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:13 PM   #55
tyiagirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Token Balloon Dartz broken again!

this is outragous!!!! (he he thats a funny word) we should allcomplain to ganz like me and my mom did! this is angerfiing (anger-fy-ing) (he he another funny word) i have a like 3 or something coins now and i could have had another (although i never get any) ok, i must go because it is past my bed time.... bye!
tyiagirl is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 09:13 PM   #56
sandrinha

I need just one more token to get an exclusive item
Old 04-20-2008, 09:13 PM   #57
The PSF Maniac
Gifted

AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true
AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true

Ookays, too late now... MAN, I am mad!! That was my one chance for the day, as I don't have a pink poodle... Geez.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:16 PM   #58
Lil Kinz
texastoni is an unknown quantity at this point

having the same problem...
were there too many logged on at the same time?
Old 04-20-2008, 09:17 PM   #59
rickyfox

rickyfox is just really nicerickyfox is just really nice

I got in withbut could not get in at 9pm Looks like too many of us were trying at the same time and systoms could not keep up
Old 04-20-2008, 09:20 PM   #60
hy isn't he real?
Gift Guru

fasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to all

Donation Award 

It's ridiculous. At least i got my Bonus Spin...that worked
fasterthenever is offline Female
Closed