Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 09:03 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
nilsatous is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Today's Activities

I have not been able to access Today's Activities list since the new Snow White's DVD game started. It stays frozen "Loading"..." Is anyone else having the same problem?
nilsatous is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 09:05 AM   #2
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Default Re: Today's Activities

I am not having this problem. Try emptying your cache, and see if that helps. You can also try a different browser (eg. Firefox, Safari, Windows, etc) or restart your computer. Good luck!
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 10:16 AM   #3
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

If I clear my cache then log out then back in that usually works.

Good luck!
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 10:43 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

Talini has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by nilsatous
I have not been able to access Today's Activities list since the new Snow White's DVD game started. It stays frozen "Loading"..." Is anyone else having the same problem?
YES! YES! Me, too!!

I DID empty my cache - in fact, I did it many times. This morning my room was goofed up. Couldn't click on the bed to put the "kids" to bed. Hovering over the bed would highlight an area outside the room. Wonder if frequent cache clean up messed me up?

Anyone else?
Talini is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 11:15 AM   #5
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Mine werent loading either, but I blew off most of that daily stuff for clicking anyway! I also got alot of please waits last nightl...i think the servers may be bogged down a bit from everyone logging on for the game and that could be affecting the activites loading as well. Just my theory.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 11:30 AM   #6
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

The newspaper and Today's activities have been very slow, lots of please wait, since the Snow White game began. Probably lots of people clicking back and forth between the two.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 11:34 AM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Last night mine would not load at all but today it's just slow. I hope it works for people when it's time for the big button of cash.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 11:58 AM   #8
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I have to clear cookies/cache for the activities to appear.
If I have been clicking back and forth, then I will get stuck in the LOADING....
Old 10-08-2009, 04:08 PM   #9

ghostbear has a spectacular aura about

Yes I was kind of annoyed I tried for a half an hour to get the first activity today and no go. Did everything. Did not get it to work til after 5 pm. The Big button activity was the only thing I cared about for today. Sigh. You would think they would test their new stuff out before bringing it live. Especially with all the money they are bringing in with having folks buy Deluxe memberships etc.. I really admired Webkiinz until they went so greedy. At least my kids think having to buy extras when you already have bought a product to begin with is not a good thing and they have no desire to pay real money for virtual items that can go away teh next minte with no compensation. We stick to the original stuff but wish they would continue putting a good effort into it.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:01 PM   #10
Call me Anna. :)

amrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clown

That's been happening to me the past few days a lot. I was able to find the Snow White ad a lot yesterday, then the Newspaper and Today's Activities froze. It did the same thing today. I've been logging in and out to get it to work. And now my room is stuck loading...
amrgirl59 is offline Female
Closed