Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 05:57 PM   #1
piggy4me2
Webkinz :)
collielvr is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Todays Activities

I am having a problem loading some of the items when i click on Activities. Like today, i click on jellybean challenge and I only get a blue screen..then i exit and long on, do it again and i get the screen with the curtain on it only.. i exit again log on, and get the stand without the jar on it.. HELP I have the pet of the month and i will lose a lot of games if they will not show.. This also happens with the balloon darts and dunk the Zongoz game. I tried the customer help, they emailed me and i did what they suggested, and it still does not work !! Any suggestions would be appreciated.

collielvr i have a beagle too...
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2009, 06:04 PM   #2

coyote has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Todays Activities

It has been happening to me too.
I would suggest to call Ganz.
coyote is offline Male
Old 06-02-2009, 06:16 PM   #3
spongebob1315

spongebob1315 will become famous soon enough

im sorry but i think alot of members are going at the same time so i suggest to wait atleast 5 min.Well i hope that answered your question
spongebob1315 is offline Male
Old 06-02-2009, 07:09 PM   #4
slc1965
slc1965 is on a distinguished road

The jellybean challenge has been giving us problems for several weeks now. I don't understand what the problem is.
slc1965 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 07:25 PM   #5
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Jellybean challenge has been broke.
quick draws: normally don't work the first time I try. I have to go visit another part of WW then come back to today's activities and then it will work for me.

have you cleared your history on your computer lately? that might help if you, but you say you can get some. yes some don't work unfortunately
Old 06-02-2009, 07:29 PM   #6
piggy4me2
collielvr is an unknown quantity at this point

I just tried it on our laptop and the same things happen.. thanks for the comments. I did clear my history andeven changed to mozilla instead of IExplorer...i think i will have to call. Again...thanx
Old 06-02-2009, 08:21 PM   #7
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

A lot of things have been happening with all of those games. When it doesn't work for me, I log out, and then it would work for me. But when it doesn't, I just don't do the activity. I think it is another glitch. Hopefully GANZ will fix these problems soon.
lilpleak is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 08:31 PM   #8
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I'm not sure why they still have it on the dailies, after all this time of not working one would think that they would remove it - correct the problem, then put it back. I just skip it when I see it so that I don't need to log off and on, however it can't hurt to call Ganz to see if they can help with your other issues. Good luck.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:33 PM   #9
erinrardin
Gift Trainee

smrardin has a spectacular aura about

I notified Webkinz via email of this same issue with Jelly Bean Challenge over ten days ago. I also let them know that my Bingo game was stuck with the same balls and unlimited tries to get the same two numbers I have been missing for a little longer. I received a response that indicated they were aware of the problem and we working on resolving it. I would have thought this should have been resolved by now but it is not. My plan was to wait until Thursday and give them a call.

In the meantime, I can't let my daughter play Bingo because it just keeps giving her 1000 kinzcash about every tenth time she plays it and there is no limit on the number of times she can play. At least she is old enough to understand that is not honest or fair.
smrardin is offline Female
Old 06-03-2009, 01:30 AM   #10

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Dunk the Zingoz and Quizzy's Blast often don't load properly the first time. If I log off, then go back on it's always worked the second time. Quick draws you can go somewhere else in WW, then go back; it always works for me then. And as for the Jelly Beans, as already mentioned, it's been broken for several weeks now. I agree that they should pull it from activities until it's fixed.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed