Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 03:52 PM   #1
Mairia
Webkinz :)

Mairia is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Todays Activities?

I was gone for a few days and got home yesterday. When I go to the Todays Activity section it is blank. Even the Daily Events shows blank. Is something wrong with my account or is this happening to everyone?

Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2008, 03:53 PM   #2
smrtiegurl101

Default Re: Todays Activities?

It's just a glitch. 1 time i went to daily activities and it said something about adobe flash player and i couldn't do daily activities for a week. so ur situation isn't the worst. log out and try again. if that doesn't work go on at a different time.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:07 PM   #3
MysteryD
Gift Guru

Donna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant future

I'm having the same problem. For two or three days now. I hope it's fixed in time for the super wheel on Saturday!

Donna
Old 06-26-2008, 07:00 PM   #4
Gifted
Angel Kinz is on a distinguished road

I had that happen earlier but when I logged out and logged back in, I was able to see the hourly & daily events. I hope this works for you.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:06 AM   #5

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

It has happened to me off an on all day today. Sometimes when I log out and back in, it works, other times it doesn't. When it has happened before, it usually clears up later on in the day. It doesn't seem to occur at any specific time, although for awhile it was worse when the stadium was opened or there were a lot of users online. I agree with Donna - hoping it clears up before Saturday's activities.

lvnana
Old 06-27-2008, 01:13 AM   #6
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I thought it was just me! I noticed that if you go to the main page and don't log in from there, but go to the "find your country" link, then click on your country and log in from that page, that sometimes it behaves better (and the XXXXs go away, if you are having that problem). Right now there are no activities posted for any of the accounts (all day for Asian accounts on their 27th. This is usually fixed after the 2am EST maintenance; and happens about once or twice a month because they only schedule the activities for a few weeks at a time, and they don't care if the Asian accounts are without their activities for that one day before they schedule the next weeks activities.) If you don't get the activities for later today after the long maintenance, then try to log in from the "find your country" link. I hope it helps.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 01:59 AM   #7
Kylieroo17

Kylieroo is an unknown quantity at this point

It happened to me too today, hopefully what the others are saying is true and it'll be fixed soon.
Kylieroo is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 09:46 AM   #8
peanutbunny04 is an unknown quantity at this point

For the first time it happened to me today too. On all 3 of my accounts. I really hope it gets fixed by tomorrow.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:50 AM   #9
polarbears

I found it useful just to wait... I found it blank several times and I found it useful to log out, wait about 20 mins. and log back in. Sometimes they have it later in the day! Because they didn't plan that day... It normaly happends on weekdays. I would suggest e-mailing webkinz support. I e-mail them all the time to fix those kind of problems. Try these, I hope this helps you a lot!!
Old 06-27-2008, 10:06 AM   #10
so happy to be a
Gifted

woonkle is on a distinguished road

I also had this problem earlier today. But it seems to be back up now with activities starting at 4pm. Hopefully it was just all related to the maintenance, but who knows if that actually took place or not.
woonkle is offline Female
Closed