Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2008, 08:35 AM   #1
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Titles won't change??

I updated my Houses thread, but when I edited the title to update that I added rooms, it will not change for everyone else to see.

It still says "LunarKitten's Webkinz Village! New rooms added and updated June 5th! "

when it should say, "LunarKitten's Webkinz Village! New Rooms added, Aug 29th! Now with tea cart, Blue grandfather clocks, and Spitoon! "

Is there any way to fix this?
LunarKitten is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2008, 08:37 AM   #2
webkinzdoodle

Default Re: Titles won't change??

Hmmm...
I'm not 100% sure...
But my advice is to try shortening the title.
It may be too long, but I don't know if that's possible.
Well, that's all I can think of.
Good luck!
Old 08-29-2008, 09:17 AM   #3
Gifted

allton will become famous soon enough

Hi LunarKitten,

I don't have a solution, but I know that Mud was having a similar issue yesterday. Hopefully all we be back to normal soon!!
Old 08-29-2008, 11:37 AM   #4
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by LunarKitten
I updated my Houses thread, but when I edited the title to update that I added rooms, it will not change for everyone else to see.

It still says "LunarKitten's Webkinz Village! New rooms added and updated June 5th! "

when it should say, "LunarKitten's Webkinz Village! New Rooms added, Aug 29th! Now with tea cart, Blue grandfather clocks, and Spitoon! "

Is there any way to fix this?
If you're still having this issue today try this:

Go to My Posts (underneath the monkey in go cart in the banner)
Click on My Threads
Find your GE
In the box where the title is located, double-click in that area when your mouse is still an arrow
... as opposed to when it is a hand
Then it will change to a box where you can edit ... do so, and then click anywhere else to finish.

Hope this works.
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 11:43 AM   #5
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

TRy doing the title dell method or the modify post method.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 11:54 AM   #6
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

i've never really encountered this problem
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 12:04 PM   #7
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

i dont think there is anyway to fix it unless you make a new thread with all that stuff in it. thats what everyone else does. if you want to change the title, you'll have to make a new thread.
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 12:19 PM   #8
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by JonasBrothers<3
i dont think there is anyway to fix it unless you make a new thread with all that stuff in it. thats what everyone else does. if you want to change the title, you'll have to make a new thread.
Hey JonasBrothers,

I think there is a way to fix it, as I just changed my thread title no problem

Also, people are only supposed to have 1 housez thread, which I'm not sure if people know this
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 12:20 PM   #9
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Click "Modify" then "Go Advanced" you will then be able to edit your title!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Closed