Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2008, 06:25 PM   #1
bc2
Webkinz :)
bc2 has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: Tired of not winning BINGOZ?

Calling everyone who is tired of not being able to win Bingoz!

I am petitioning all of you to please tell Webkinz that you feel it's unfair.

Go to the "Contact Us" page of the newspaper and let them know through the "comments/suggestions" box that you think they should change things.

Here's what I said to them, feel free to copy it and also use it if you don't feel like writing something yourself:

Please change Bingoz, it's unfair. My cards are reset every day.

Please limit the amount of coupons that can be used at once, per card, something like 10 would be more fair. I should not have to save up a whole bunch of coupons to be able to win. Please make this game fair to everyone.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2008, 09:29 PM   #2
sabeano oliver3d

adalion is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Tired of not winning BINGOZ?

Yeah!!!! i agree and all the other impossible things to do, it can kill a little kids spirit, my little sister does it everyday and is getting depressed on never being close to winning
Old 03-26-2008, 10:19 PM   #3
Lil Kinz

nickandmom is an unknown quantity at this point

My son and I stopped playing this long ago. It seemed like every day we logged in, our cards were reset. I really thought I was the only one that felt this way. Thanks for the post!
Old 03-26-2008, 10:34 PM   #4
RMan32 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have stated this before, I think there is a cheat available, and I am continuing my pursuit to find it, for the simple fact that there is no possible way for this many people to win the 1 ball game. I have won 3 ball 3 times, and I can tell anyone who hasn't won yet it takes 3 weeks for this game to be reset. There is no mathematical calculation to prove this is possible. The 3 ball game should be the game most won by any number of people at one time. 22 people, 17 people, 15 people winning the 1 ball game every day! How come I can still play the 3 ball and 2 ball games for days! the odds are just not possible. I will find out how this is possible, research will prevail. Rman
Old 03-27-2008, 09:25 AM   #5
CM_WEB is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with you and just sent my comment/suggestion to Ganz! Thank you for starting this...
Old 03-27-2008, 09:34 AM   #6
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by RMan32
I have stated this before, I think there is a cheat available, and I am continuing my pursuit to find it, for the simple fact that there is no possible way for this many people to win the 1 ball game. I have won 3 ball 3 times, and I can tell anyone who hasn't won yet it takes 3 weeks for this game to be reset. There is no mathematical calculation to prove this is possible. The 3 ball game should be the game most won by any number of people at one time. 22 people, 17 people, 15 people winning the 1 ball game every day! How come I can still play the 3 ball and 2 ball games for days! the odds are just not possible. I will find out how this is possible, research will prevail. Rman
Who wants to save up coupons for a 3 ball game..

It is saved up 84 coupons for a guaranteed win... I did it once for fun.. I had about 30 coupons in my dock ... I am a big recipe person -- so I made a deal with my friends 1 coupon for every
recipe --- Yes, I know it does not add up, I was spending more than what I actually won, but
it removed food from my dock, my friends loved getting the food and they felt better sending my the coupons

Without doing this, I still now have about 15 coupons in my dock, jut from trading cards...

I have been sending them to 4philip4 ---- Legalcats nephew who is sick and they actually have a website were you can learn about him on the bottom of her posts...
Old 03-27-2008, 09:39 AM   #7
lyezbi2459 and
Gift Guru

lyezbi2459 has a spectacular aura about

We gave up playing Bingo. It is a waste of time.
Old 03-29-2008, 02:14 PM   #8
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

Thanks everyone. I would like to think that if they realized just how many people have given up and lost faith in the game, that they might actually do something.

All the more so, if there is a cheat. They don't like for people to exploit their system and if there is a cheat, people are taking a BIG risk by doing so.
Old 03-29-2008, 02:19 PM   #9
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

Well, considering how many people play webkinz, the number who win daily is actually very small. I have multiple accounts and when you can get bonus and extra bonus ball coupons, I can get 10 at a time. Every few months, I have enough to win the 1 ball. That's what I do.
Old 03-29-2008, 03:16 PM   #10
izzytish
Gift Guru

poohbear74 will become famous soon enough

I don't play that any more. I never win. Even if I have like 12 FREE bingoz ball coupons(save them up) I still don't win. It drives me crazy. I don't know how people win the one ball. After christmas there was like 300-500 winners on all for about a week-2wks. That was pretty cool, but one of those 500 people were not me!!!! Boo Hoo
poohbear74 is offline Female
Closed