Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 01:14 PM   #21
muggle1
Gifted

muggle1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: TIRED!!

I think a lot of the problems we are seeing are do to over loaded servers. I never get kicked out during the day. In the evenings or night though, when more people are logged on because they aren't at school or work, there are lots of glitches. The only way I think this will stop is if Ganz increases the number of servers on the American accounts... but that too, can be VERY expensive, so most online game sites try not to do that.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2008, 01:36 PM   #22
e all love our
Webkinz :)

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

sorry about that!
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 01:44 PM   #23
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

I get kicked out roughly every 10 minutes no matter what time of day on both american and asian account.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:03 PM   #24

lenzs4 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by shellbell
I get kicked out roughly every 10 minutes no matter what time of day on both american and asian account.
I do not have an Asian account - but that is what is hapening to me as well. I can not finish a trade in the clubhouse, can not finish a game, can not harvest.... It is very frustrating. I came here for help but see there does nto seem to be help just frustatration!
lenzs4 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 02:05 PM   #25

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

The only problem I have is the LOADING taking long and yes, the screen will shut off or reload or whatever but it always seems to happen when I'm in the middle of an Academy Class - then I lose the class and have to pay another 50KC the next day to do again not to mention setting me back a class that I would have passed.

The thing that bugs me is that I am not able to enter any Stadium Competitions since the October changes! Is it just me or do you all get to just view the schedule but the Enter Pet button is always grayed out, it never turns green when it's time to enter.
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 02:28 PM   #26
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by lilkinzmom7
The only problem I have is the LOADING taking long and yes, the screen will shut off or reload or whatever but it always seems to happen when I'm in the middle of an Academy Class - then I lose the class and have to pay another 50KC the next day to do again not to mention setting me back a class that I would have passed.

The thing that bugs me is that I am not able to enter any Stadium Competitions since the October changes! Is it just me or do you all get to just view the schedule but the Enter Pet button is always grayed out, it never turns green when it's time to enter.
It is not just you for the stadium competitions. Today they are working again. Yeah!

---------- SnowCrystal added 13 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by shellbell
This might sound like a stupid question, but where do I look to see what flash player version I have? My computer is only a few months old so I'm guessing it's current, but not sure where to check. (I have windows vista and use internet explorer)
I don't have vista, but I am assuming it is similar to mine. Go to your "Start" menu and click on "Control Panel". Double click on the "Add or Remove Programs" icon. Scroll/look down the list until you reach Adobe Flash Player Plugin and click on it (after clicking on "Adobe Flash Player Plugin" don't click "remove"). You should now see the words "Click here for support information"; click on these words and it should have a pop-up saying what version you are using (mine is 9.0.47.0). You can do the same for "Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" (mine is version 9.0.124.0). I think WW might use both of these, but I am not entirely sure.

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 10-10-2008 at 02:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 02:29 PM   #27
Be the Change!
Gifted

M@R!$@ is on a distinguished road

Aww that's dissapointing try refreshing
PS
Congrats on the porcupine!!!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2008, 02:31 PM   #28

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Hi,

REALIZE that:

1. You are not alone.

2. THIS is GANZ/WEBKINZ, not YOUR computer.

3. THIS is NOT a "CLEAR your CACHE" kind of problem.

4. THIS is NOT a "YOU have the WRONG browser/or edition of browser".

5. This is NOT a "YOU have a SLOW/FAST computer" problem.

6. This is NOT a "you have a BAD flash player" problem.

7. This is a WEBKINZ TECH support/PROGRAMMERS issue/PROBLEM.....this will PROBABLY be an issue SEVERELY on MONDAY, as it MAY be a holiday on MONDAY (I am not familiar with holidays celebrated in Canada---if anyone from "North of the Boarder" can fill me in on this, I would love to know....and, please...I really am not trying to be rude....just not sure if you celebrate Columbus Day or not on Monday up there the way they do here---with closing like EVERYTHING....lol.)

Ok, so, WHY do I say all this stuff??

Because, the issues HAVE been FIXED the last few days on MANY, MANY, MANY accounts that have the problem, but, ONLY DURING the hours that GANZ/WEBKINZ operates their tech support/PROGRAMMERS.....and, actually, I was a bit surprised that people are having problems last night, as I DID got "auto-refresh-glitch-free!!" last night!! this was AMAZING!! but, I am so sorry, as apparently, it is NOT fixed for everyone, and I was just lucky, that mine stayed fixed...so, I guess they ARE working on it, just NOT working on it well enough....I still can NOT do ANY trading on my new account, and that was started on the 30th of September---I still get the "you already traded with that person today" message....which started right from the moment I opened the account at 11pm that night....clearing my cache does NOTHING.

I have multiple kinds of browsers, and we have more than one computer in our house....we also have REALLY, REALLY fast internet----makes "road runner" look like a sleeping turtle---no offense to webkinz turtle owners out there...I have a kinz turtle named monster, and he is anything BUT slow....lol...except when he is sleeping. (my step son's turtle ran away from him when he was at his mom's house...he said his mom saw it happen and did nothing....lol....I asked him did it REALLY run away, or did it WALK?? He is 18 now, and I still ask him from time to time about his turtle that "ran away".....he insists it RAN...and FAST.....must have been a webkinz kind of turtle, and took the running class, with SNEAKERS on.....lol.)

I clear my cache like 50 times a day---not paranoid, just I do not like to leave anything on my computer, as it is a laptop, and we have too many juvenile delinquents that have nothing better to do than to break into houses and steal things....and I do not want any saved passwords for perhaps---my banking, email, or even my banking info ON my computer.....in the event IT IS taken.....(we had a 12 year old that was brazen enough to walk right up to our door and TRY to break into my house back in the spring at 2 am right after a light snow dusting...left their LITTLE tiny foot prints in the snow....how ignorant can you be to try to break IN my house right after a light snow when I can FOLLOW your FOOT PRINTS??!! luckily, my dogs 150 pound saint bernard and 120 pound shepard/husky gave them something to "think about" when they MET them at the door....)

I totally agree that GANZ/WEBKINZ NEEDS to fix this stuff NOW, SOON, and COMPLETELY.....

Their customer service is getting BAD.....it is really becoming "so sad, too bad" policy, and giving ME and email address that is "direct to someone" SUPPOSEDLY, yet, just hitting IGNORE when they ASK what is still not fixed NINE MONTHS LATER....yes, NINE MONTHS that a problem has been going on, is DEFINITELY a problem.....

I am hoping that perhaps, others (and my account is still) auto-refresh-glitch free for the weekend....so we can FINALLY enjoy ourselves....

Thank you all for listening....

fluffrnuttr
Old 10-10-2008, 02:31 PM   #29
Voldemort is a

princessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledge

This has Never happened to me!
princessgames is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 02:35 PM   #30
♡☮☯ rock on
Gifted

mandytraut is a glorious beacon of lightmandytraut is a glorious beacon of lightmandytraut is a glorious beacon of light

so sorry, me too. i play games and either get too much or not enough money. it makes me angry... but im pretty sure they are working on it
congrats on the porcupine! whats the name?
mandytraut is offline Female
Closed