Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 11:12 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

pigletfanatik is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: TIRED!!

I completely feel your frustration. I'm having the same issues. I make sure I do the important things (like employment) as soon as I log in so I don't get kicked out in the middle of one. Personally I've found that I am getting kicked out every 10 minutes exactly. I need to play games right now as thanks to this new Aztec theme I'm broke. As soon as you get kicked out look at the time. Start playing your game (or whatever you want to do) and make sure you you keep any eye on the clock. X out of your game just before the 10 minutes and you'll get your KC. Unfortunately if you like some of the longer games (like my favourite Smoothie Mooves) you can't really get to far into.

Hope this helps a little bit. Keeping my fingers crossed that this gets fixed for all of us soon.

No this isn't a problem for everyone. My friend has been having these issues on any of her 3 accounts but it's a problem for me in both of mine. Go figure.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2008, 11:14 PM   #12
is totally
Gifted

jeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to behold

I know how you feel, I have not been able to stay on for more then 10 minutes at a time. It's ridiculous. And like everyone else, the only problemI have is with the Webkinz site so I know it's not my computer. Ever since maintanance the 1st it's been terrible...but I am just riding it out and hoping it gets fixed soon
jeralynann11 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2008, 11:32 PM   #13

02dawn is an unknown quantity at this point

I also no how you feel. The longest I usually stay in a room is about ten minutes before it either sends me to the charn forrest or logs me out. Its so frustrating playing a game and get logged out. It seems the problems are getting worse than better.
02dawn is offline Female
Old 10-09-2008, 11:47 PM   #14

Ladyt has disabled reputation

I think its a world wide thing, it IS happening to Asian accounts too (they are the only ones I have), in my opinion Ganz just doesnt care, they have our money, they have our continued business (because we are all hooked), and they know there is nothing we can do about it (cant sell your account, cant sue a company that big, dont want to stop playing). Its play by their rules or they will terminate your account or close down the website, any which way they dont loose - we do.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:49 PM   #15
jc009 is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe it has to do with the flashplayer webkinz uses. I do not have any problems on any other website I visit. Only webkinz. It has gotten to the point that it's ridiculous. Likewise, they continue developing new things to do when they don't even have the kinks worked out on the ones they've already deleloped. It's getting very frustrating. I guarantee that's why they're not taking email anymore. They're tired of hearing everybody complain and they don't intend on fixing it! Just my thoughts!
Old 10-10-2008, 01:45 AM   #16

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I do have a suggestion for you all - try a different browser. Yesterday I was having all sorts of trouble, when I noticed that my kids had started up the internet with Internet explorer. I immediately switched to Mozilla Firefox (which I normally use for WW) and had no more problems after that. It still loads very slowly, but for the rest it runs pretty normally for me.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 07:42 AM   #17
nanamjb

nanamjb is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by emele84
OK I'M REALLY TIRED OF GETTING KICKED OUT OF EVERYTHING THAT I'M DOING ON WEBKINZ!! EVERYTIME I PLAY A GAME I GET KICKED OUT,OR LIKE JUST NOW I WAS PLAYING A GAME AND IT MADE ME GO INTO THE CHARM FOREST.IT'S TAKING FOR EVER TO DO ANYTHING.AND I'M NOT GETTING MY MONEY FOR ANY GAMES THAT I PLAY UNLESS I EXIT OUT BEFORE IT KICKS ME OUT. I KNOW THEY ARE IMPROVING THINGS BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

got the porcupine yesterday!!! it's so cute!!
I know this is happening to everyone! The refresh things is driving everyone crazy. I have been every day and almost threw up my hands and was ready to find another site. I can't tell you that this will definitely fix YOUR problem, but I uninstalled Adobe Java and the JAVA updates, and then went to the Adobe site and reinstalled the latest ones. You have to do this for all browsers that you run. I run IE, Oprah, Firefox and Safari, so I had to do it 3 times (IE and Firefox are both Microsoft so it works for both of them at the same time). I know it is a Java thing that is causing a lot of this. I have not been refreshed out of Firefox since I did this yesterday. Today I am going to update the JAVA on my other browsers.

As I said, this has been working for me, but it might not be the issue for you. Anyone who doesn't know how to do this, I can try and help you, but I would need to know what OS (operating system) you are using first, and what you use to uninstall programs. Please send me a PM if you want help.

I SPOKE TOO SOON! I THOUGHT HAVING FIREFOX UP LAST NIGHT FOR 2 HOURS PROVED IT WORKS. I JUST OPENED UP FIREFOX THIS MORNING AND IT IMMEDIATELY STARTED DOING THE REFRESH THING THAT IS DRIVING EVERYONE CRAZY. BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARDS!!! SORRY EVERYONE.

Last edited by nanamjb; 10-10-2008 at 08:03 AM..
nanamjb is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 08:51 AM   #18
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I have not had that problem since Oct 2. I do not have the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player installed because months ago when Adobe came out with a new version, it took WW a few weeks for their programming to work with the newest version. There has been another update since then; and although WW did seem to work for people after the last version of the Flash Player was installed (just a couple of weeks ago), I still didn't install it on my computer (maybe I'm just lazy!). Well, now maybe that's the problem. Maybe the latest version of Adobe Flash Player doesn't work right with the new updates in WW?

For the people who are having trouble (and the people who aren't)...do you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed (or do you know what version you are using)? If we can pinpoint the latest version to be the cause, then maybe we can find a previous version that you can re-install on your computer.
(I am not sure if this is the cause, it is just a theory)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 08:55 AM   #19
Merry Christmas!
Gift Trainee

lkemper has a spectacular aura about

I haven't been kicked out at all, I'm sorry that you have.
lkemper is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 01:01 PM   #20
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I have not had that problem since Oct 2. I do not have the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player installed because months ago when Adobe came out with a new version, it took WW a few weeks for their programming to work with the newest version. There has been another update since then; and although WW did seem to work for people after the last version of the Flash Player was installed (just a couple of weeks ago), I still didn't install it on my computer (maybe I'm just lazy!). Well, now maybe that's the problem. Maybe the latest version of Adobe Flash Player doesn't work right with the new updates in WW?

For the people who are having trouble (and the people who aren't)...do you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed (or do you know what version you are using)? If we can pinpoint the latest version to be the cause, then maybe we can find a previous version that you can re-install on your computer. (I am not sure if this is the cause, it is just a theory)
This might sound like a stupid question, but where do I look to see what flash player version I have? My computer is only a few months old so I'm guessing it's current, but not sure where to check. (I have windows vista and use internet explorer)
Closed