Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 09:25 PM   #1
emele84
Webkinz :)
emele84 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: TIRED!!

OK I'M REALLY TIRED OF GETTING KICKED OUT OF EVERYTHING THAT I'M DOING ON WEBKINZ!! EVERYTIME I PLAY A GAME I GET KICKED OUT,OR LIKE JUST NOW I WAS PLAYING A GAME AND IT MADE ME GO INTO THE CHARM FOREST.IT'S TAKING FOR EVER TO DO ANYTHING.AND I'M NOT GETTING MY MONEY FOR ANY GAMES THAT I PLAY UNLESS I EXIT OUT BEFORE IT KICKS ME OUT. I KNOW THEY ARE IMPROVING THINGS BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

got the porcupine yesterday!!! it's so cute!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2008, 09:39 PM   #2
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: TIRED!!

I'm sorry but I'm afraid this is happening to most people...it still happens to me but not as much lately. Try contacting GANZ and clearing your Cache and try only having WW running on your computer and not any other website or music player, etc.... Good Luck...hopefully you get in soon and someone else can help!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2008, 09:44 PM   #3
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

I thought it was fixed- wishful thinking!
earlier while I was doing gardens on 3 accounts- it didn't do the refresh thing or log me out for almost an hour! It made things go way faster (able to do all gardens and dailies a lot faster) but it didn't last forever... now I"m back to being logged out again.

It's also interesting to note that it does NOT happen on the Asia accounts- ever. Anytime of day or night that I got there I can be on there forever playing games, doing gardens, dailies, selling harvest, etc. etc. and it never logs me out. So the problem causing this is on the servers they use for US accounts or something?

---------- rubygooby added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

This has been going on for over a week. Is ganz working on this? Have we got any official word from someone with WI that has spoke with them perhaps? Or is Ganz completely unaware that they are having such issues on their website for such a long time?

Last edited by rubygooby; 10-09-2008 at 09:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-09-2008, 09:48 PM   #4
appleloverfreak

applegirl33 is on a distinguished road

Sorry that you are having problems!! I think almost everyone else is having this problem too. (Including me! ) Well hope it gets better! Congrats on your new friend!
applegirl33 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2008, 09:51 PM   #5
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

im so sry! my dumb computer does it to me if i have too many windows going than it says, so ansso, than, report this to admistrater and dont send. than kicks me off iM REALLY SRY, TRY CLEARING UR CACHE, that may help some. good luck, i haven't been on ww lately.
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 10-09-2008, 10:13 PM   #6
emele84
emele84 is on a distinguished road

how do send a message to an administrator?
Old 10-09-2008, 10:35 PM   #7
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

on wi or the faq over windows?
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 10-09-2008, 10:40 PM   #8
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

I've been frustarated too. It all started with the Oct. 1 maintenance when they loaded the Halloween items and some other changes. I'm so sick of losing my money on games!

Clearing cache - doesn't help!

I don't think this is happening to everyone though. I play games in the tournament and I get kicked out almost everytime I play. If I don't get kicked out, I get the "loading" screen and my play gets really slow and my dock appears on top of the game. I end up doing pretty bad. I guess my point is that I don't think it's happening to everyone because I see some really high scores in the tournaments. There's no way I can ever play long enough to get those scores without having problems. I'm talking about any games that take more than about 2 minutes to play.

Does Ganz know? I haven't contacted them. I have posted comments on a couple different game threads on the forum and haven't got many responses. I'm hoping it's not just a few of us!

I also noted that I have new computers, so that can't be the reason. I've cleared my cache. I have an antivirus that does daily work on my computers to keep it clean. I was wondering if it has anything to do with the flash player that webkinz runs on, but I am not very knowledgable about that. Any other ideas?
Old 10-09-2008, 11:01 PM   #9

lovewheels is an unknown quantity at this point

I understand your frustration, know you are not ALONE!! I've stopped playing games unless it's just once the moment I log in. Aside from trying to do my dailies (get kicked out at least once in just a few minutes)...I've given up on doing much in WW.

I thought it was getting better - either yesterday or the day before I was on for about an hour without any kick-offs. So, I don't think it's either one of my computers - just a Webkinz problem.
lovewheels is offline Female
Old 10-09-2008, 11:09 PM   #10

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

I also have a new computer. I have anti-virus and fire wall built into virus program. My flash player is current. WW is the only program I have trouble with. Once a day I have to re-start my computer. I then run a file clean up with Norton Anti-Virus. Then I load WW. I have to manually delete temp. Internet files then I can Log-In to WW. An awful lot to go through. This is the only thing that assures me a good running WW. WW takes longer to load than usual. It periodically re-freshes itself. Doesn't matter what I am doing. It just clears the screen and re-loads as if I was just logging on. Then everything runs smoothly. All since the Hallowwen maintenance. It is very annoying.
diamond0203 is offline Female
Closed