Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 02:27 PM   #1
call me Ducky:)
Webkinz :)

blueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to behold

Default Answered: time zones

i am thinking of making another webkinz account, i was wondering which time zone should i put it in?
blueducky1995 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by iamsusie2
The chart should help out a lot. I have a European account. I like it because I can get the rares earlier in the day, which works for me. I just started an asian account. It is 14 hours ahead of time. This only works for me some of the time.

Enjoy your new account.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 02:35 PM   #2
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: time zones

Well, it's totally your choice to be honest. You can make a poll and see which one is the most popular, but here's what I think.
If you have an account with a European/American/Asian Time Zone, I'd say you can just use a different time zone. It's cool to experiment and you can get rares on different times than normal!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 02:37 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Well, if you make an Asian or European account, it would be about a day ahead of the American accounts, but you wouldn't be able to do your dalies during the day... you would have to get on late at night or early in the morning to do them.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:09 PM   #4
Peace to all
Webkinz :)

JennaBee is just really niceJennaBee is just really nice

During the week, I can usually only play in the early AM and early PM. So, I made a Euro account for me so that I can access different things to go with my daughter's American Account. For my schedule (up at 6 AM, asleep by 10 PM, taking a break mid day), I like the Euro account best as even during the week, if I play, I usually get a few of the afternoon/evening activities in.

Euro is exactly 5 hours ahead of the American Account; so at noon eastern standard time (or EST), it is 5 PM on the euro account. At 6 AM, it's 11 AM on the Euro account.

Hope this helps!:gr:
Old 10-25-2009, 03:20 PM   #5
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Well, if you make an Asian or European account, it would be about a day ahead of the American accounts, but you wouldn't be able to do your dalies during the day... you would have to get on late at night or early in the morning to do them.
I do my Asian account dailies in the evening. You do miss out on the Hourly activities since they come in the midle of the night for us.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 03:36 PM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Here's the Time Zone Chart:

Click the image to open in full size.

Figure out where you are, and what time you want to use your WW account. Remember that there is a nightly maintenance for the North American accounts, 2am KT until around 6am (variable) but the Euro and Asian accounts have a maintenance of a couple minutes if that, at 2am KT for their zone.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 04:50 PM   #7
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

The chart should help out a lot. I have a European account. I like it because I can get the rares earlier in the day, which works for me. I just started an asian account. It is 14 hours ahead of time. This only works for me some of the time.

Enjoy your new account.
iamsusie2 is offline Female
Closed