Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2011, 12:51 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

Default Unanswered: Time to do a new house?

I have an account with 132 rooms and 62 pets and 932,000 kc. I have another account with three pets and 14 rooms and 277,000. Is it time to set the account with 132 rooms and expand the other account? Sure could use some input before I decide. Who has a really large account and has an opinion on what to do.

Thanks,

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2011, 01:48 PM   #2

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: Time to do a new house?

Hey there chicken little, seems like you are stuck between options. That's never good

My advice is you can always expand both! You seem to have a lot of KC (Kinz Cash, currency in WW) so it is very possible to expand both houses. Now the problem is, which one should you decide? Well, go with what your heart tells you, is what I think. But if I would have to choose, I would keep expanding the 132 rooms. Its always cool to have a very BIG house.

The only problem is, having 132 rooms + means taking a long time to load, usually up to 10 minutes if you keep expanding it. If you have a good, farely new computer or laptop, that would be good and easy to use, so if you have a new computer, I would say GO FOR IT If you have an old computer, I would say ehh.. try the other account

Anyway, the choice is yours, and I hope I helped! Have fun making those rooms, and feel free to show them to use on the House Section!
Priceless is offline Male
Old 01-30-2011, 01:52 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I would say as long as you don't have any loading issues and want a bigger house to continue on that account, but the other account could be good to expand too
With 210 webbies on mine, 114 rooms , I had over 5 million KC on it (before I went on a solving a clothing recipe kick and spent every single dime, only back over 300,000 now)
I have hardly any issues, it takes more time loading when I have several webbies in the same room, I have some that are hanging out but there are like 30 in the same room, those are the only loading issues I have.
I say if you want to continue building then you should and don't think it will be much of an issue, if you aren't experiencing any as of now
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 01-30-2011, 02:38 PM   #4

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

I am such a pushover for a fuzzy, soft, hairy face. I my last pet I bought was an Okapi. He is really pretty. I have 68 webbies ready to adopt, 4 zums, and 6 hamsters. I love the Big House concept. With a great laptop, loading isn't an issue. I might go ahead increase the Little House to 10 pets and add a few more rooms. But, continue to let the Big House get even bigger. Even the nursery and other rooms that have more than one pet, don't have a loading issue. As for the money, I have six other accounts that suppliment my spending sprees, so I'm am off to the store. If I can just figure out the hamsters, I'll be set.

Thanks for the input. Happy Webbin'.

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female
Old 01-30-2011, 08:10 PM   #5
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I have over 132 rooms on one of my accounts. I want to keep adopting more pets on that account. At the beginning of February, I will adopt my blufadoodle because I'm waiting till it's POTM.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 01-30-2011, 08:59 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Time to do a new house?

You can have as many rooms & pets on your account that you want.
I have 70 pets & 254 rooms on my main account. I have NO loading problems at all.
Go for it! Make yourself a HUGE house! I love mine!
suzee

suzee is offline Female
Closed