Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   time changing when logged in (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/time-changing-when-logged-376222/)

laughingpig08-21-2008 08:01 PM

time changing when logged in

Frequently when i am logged into ww I will notice the time at the bottom left is wrong. It will be right, then several minutes behind (up to 40). I have to log out, then log back in to get it to be right. What would cause this?

36610006808-21-2008 08:02 PM

Re: time changing when logged in

Happenes to me too.......

MrsNickJonas[♥]08-21-2008 08:06 PM

i never really noticed but i will start looking from now on =)

leatahka08-21-2008 09:04 PM

I have the same problem. It seems if I am logged in playing games or even just to do the dailies quick my time gets behind. Unfortunately the only thing I have found to fix the problem is doing the same as you have been. Log out and then log back in.

TigMagick08-21-2008 09:06 PM

it had happened to me all the time but recently it has stoped, not sure what to tell you. I'd email ganz.

bflyangel08-21-2008 09:07 PM

It happens to me all the time. I am playing around fine, then I go to Quizzy's Corner and boom 5-15 mins behind the right time. Only happens in that area though

Jennielou08-21-2008 09:08 PM

When you go to Quizzy's the time jumps back however many minutes you've been on....

bflyangel08-21-2008 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennielou97 (Post 10037903)
When you go to Quizzy's the time jumps back however many minutes you've been on....

The most i have had it jump back is about 15 mins, but i find logging out and back in (after I complete Quizzy's questions) works nicely to reset the time

Peacock Noodle08-21-2008 09:17 PM

hi there...
this happens to me when I am in quizzy's or the arcade, or even anywhere else for a long time. I think mine has to do with my wireless connection. Depending how strong the signal is, it sometimes drops my preffered network and picks up another one in the neighborhood. Before I know it I am getting the "Please wait..." message too.

So, right now my hypothesis is that it is a wireless connection. Do you have wireless? HAve you ever checked your connections whilen this happens?

Anybody else?

Peacock Noodle

bratzsasha08-21-2008 09:20 PM

It happens to me also...I noticed it a while ago because I was playing a game in the arcade while waiting to checkthe curio shop. I did what you all did and the time reset. I know this is fluff but that ok.

---------- bratzsasha added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

OH sheesh,,I have wireless and wil check it out ..Thanks