Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 02:17 PM   #1
KAP822
Webkinz :)

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: "Time to Celebrate" on daily activities

What is the Time to Celebrate on the Daily activities? It says from 0:00am until 11:59pm, but there is no arrow to click on it.
Softball Mom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2009, 02:25 PM   #2
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

Default Re: "Time to Celebrate" on daily activities

I just noticed that, too, so my first stop is WI.
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 02:29 PM   #3
✌Peace✌♥Love♥

SuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Hi there, Softball Mom! This confuses a LOT of people (myself included): every 1st and 15th of the month, chocolate "Pet of the Month Ribbons" float around on the screen... as you can collect, Ganz is letting us "celebrate" with the ribbons. You will probably see the "Time to Celebrate" Daily Activity every 1st and 15th, although I have heard that it doesn't ALWAYS remind us with that tag. Hope I helped!
♦SS
SuperSweet is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 02:42 PM   #4
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

Oh, it is the 15th! I had no idea they put that on the daily activities. Now we know!
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 05:18 PM   #5
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

I am pretty sure that its for Pet Of the Month Ribbons. If it were anything else then we'd know about it. Also, it can't be the Fall Festival because that starts on the 19th (i'm pretty sure). If you have anymore questions then PLEASE feel FREE to contact me by PMing me or VMing me. Good luck and I hope I helped!
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 05:21 PM   #6

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I have been catching POTM flying ribbons. That must be it.

But, the time is all day, but no arrow? Hummmmmmm?
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 06:24 PM   #7
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

Thank You Everyone! I thought for a moment there that something special was going to happen and I would miss it because I had no arror to click. LOL Well, I do see the ribbons but I have never seen that listed on the dailies before. Again, thank you all for your help!!
Softball Mom is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 07:14 PM   #8
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
I have been catching POTM flying ribbons. That must be it.

But, the time is all day, but no arrow? Hummmmmmm?
Good for you! I have found no ribbons on all three accounts. It's good that someone is getting them.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 07:45 PM   #9
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Softball Mom
Thank You Everyone! I thought for a moment there that something special was going to happen and I would miss it because I had no arror to click. LOL Well, I do see the ribbons but I have never seen that listed on the dailies before. Again, thank you all for your help!!
Exactly what I was thinking! Thanks, softball mom! Thanks, WI, I knew someone would know!
montana mom is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 08:48 PM   #10
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

The first day and the 15th day of everymonth with have this activity. It's when the PoTM ribbons float around WW.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Closed