Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 09:43 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Thurs 10:42 Kinztime Is clubhouse still closed?

Is the clubhouse still closed????

I've cleared my cache and re-booted, done all the usual things.

It's 10:42 kinztime in WW.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 09:46 AM   #2
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Thurs 10:42 Kinztime Is clubhouse still closed?

Yes it is closed for me currently
Old 10-29-2009, 10:22 AM   #3
I love being a

fishinfuzz is a glorious beacon of lightfishinfuzz is a glorious beacon of lightfishinfuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, I believe it is still closed for maintinence, remember they said that tomorrow we could see the ghost once every 2 hours, and on Halloween, every 3 hours, but they didn't say anything about today.
fishinfuzz is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 10:27 AM   #4
very addicted to

aibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond repute

yes its still closed for me. But alot of members are saying to go to coral cove on the vacation. You can get in there. I am there currently but only been in for a few minutes so I have not seen the ghost
aibowers is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 10:28 AM   #5
bigr88smom is on a distinguished road

they said that yesterday so tomarrow is today!
bigr88smom is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 10:46 AM   #6
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Still closed for me...
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 10:56 AM   #7
shefoof

shefoof has a brilliant futureshefoof has a brilliant futureshefoof has a brilliant futureshefoof has a brilliant futureshefoof has a brilliant future

My clubhouse isnt working either. I find it funny that when the maintance box pops up it directs you to go the estore or store locator. It is like webkinz is broke so buy more. I was all hyped for zumbuddies but not now.
shefoof is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 11:38 AM   #8

Adinalina is on a distinguished road

I thought it was just me. Argh! I only have 2 candies left!!!!
Old 10-29-2009, 11:59 AM   #9
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

Yes, it is closed sadly... I think they will extend the ghost hunt hopefully because I needed at least 2 more days to complete my candy.

Let's hope it opens soon!!

~xxaeroxx
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 12:48 PM   #10
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

I just called Customer Service to ask about this. The lady I talked to said they probably won't have the regular Clubhouse up today, that it will probably be Friday. And she said they only had plans to increase the frequency on Friday and Saturday and have no plans to extend it yet.

So that's my update.
Ferf is offline Female
Closed