Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 05:22 PM   #1
Leah A.K.A Pizza
Webkinz :)

angel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: three pic siggies?

Okay! I need a site to make three pic siggies. Help, I'm clueless! lol, really, help! thanks!
hugs
~~angel5112
angel5112 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 05:24 PM   #2
I am a diabetic

poohbear4321 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: three pic siggies?

well, go to this link and it should help you. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...litter-332968/
poohbear4321 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 05:32 PM   #3
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

I'd be happy to help you!!

Okay, well there's not really a site you make it on (well I don't make one on a site). I just use Paint. If you have it, then all you do is get three pictures that you want to use, from google or wherever.

Copy one picture. Go to Paint, right click and paste the picture. Now go back to google and copy the next picture you want to use....when you're done, you're going to have to take the white part away so that only the three pictures are showing...try to crop it as best as you can. Go to file and save the picture...then go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and upload it.

Hope this helps,
♥Lissy
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 05:54 PM   #4
ercka78
Gifted

CHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Lyssa45
I'd be happy to help you!!

Okay, well there's not really a site you make it on (well I don't make one on a site). I just use Paint. If you have it, then all you do is get three pictures that you want to use, from google or wherever.

Copy one picture. Go to Paint, right click and paste the picture. Now go back to google and copy the next picture you want to use....when you're done, you're going to have to take the white part away so that only the three pictures are showing...try to crop it as best as you can. Go to file and save the picture...then go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and upload it.

Hope this helps,
♥Lissy
Well i cant exactly help u cuz im clueless too! lol but i think they ways she says works and it is easy!

yea i just tried it and it worked@!

Last edited by CHARC0AL; 03-23-2009 at 05:54 PM..
CHARC0AL is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 05:58 PM   #5

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

well i don't know any specific website to make three pic siggies. i can make mine on a special program that i have. you could always go to a avvie and siggy shop and see if you can get one there
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 05:59 PM   #6
Crazy 4 Twilight

kk329 is a jewel in the roughkk329 is a jewel in the rough

I can help too!!! I know a couple different ways.
kk329 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:02 PM   #7
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

If you need one I have them in mah avvie siggie shop the link is in mah siggie down there vv vv
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:02 PM   #8
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

You can make it on Paint.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:07 PM   #9
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Hi, I'm not sure what website. But, someone has posted almost all the websites used to make stuff! Heres the link if you wanna check it out:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...litter-332968/
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:08 PM   #10
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: three pic siggies?

Use those links, I tried to, and it helped me A BUNCH!
badena2 is offline Female
Closed