Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 04:22 PM   #1
WuggleLuv
Webkinz :)

Bizz is on a distinguished road

Red face Unanswered: Threads disappearing?

I've lost two of my threads, is it something wrong with the system or something?

Are they getting deleted? Or are they just getting moved to a different section? I've looked in 'my posts' and saw nothing.

Please help!

Thanks in advanced.
Bizz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2009, 04:24 PM   #2
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: Threads disappearing?

well...if no one post on a thread for more than 2 weeks, it is removed...i know that. but if that is not the case, i would PM a mod or admin, they might know the reason

Inactive threads actually close. The only was a thread or post is deleted is if its moderated.
-fairlyoddmom
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 02-06-2009, 04:26 PM   #3
WuggleLuv

Bizz is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
well...if no one post on a thread for more than 2 weeks, it is removed...i know that. but if that is not the case, i would PM a mod or admin, they might know the reason
The most recent thread that disappeared had one post on it last night.

Thanks, REP
Bizz is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 04:27 PM   #4
Never too late

sunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant future

Yes mine have been disappearing too, but I think my story was deleted due to the fact that the admins were unsure if it would get to adult.. other then that nothing, but I would contact an admin to find out what's going on!
sunshine_girl is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 04:31 PM   #5
Call me Nicole!
Gifted

mileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to all

It was probably deleted

The mods and admins have been deleting a lot of threads lately. It has been sad to see many threads go. Most of them were the threads I spend all my time on when I'm on WI.
mileyluver279 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 04:36 PM   #6
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

They may have been deleted, but that rarely happens. Were they deleted off the "Threads You've Started" section or the section of the forum the thread was in?

If it was in the section of the forum the thread was in, then probably it is just a bit outdated. If you go to the bottom, it has a little organizer tool that will let you see threads by different criteria, whether you want those criteria descending or ascending, or how far back you want to look. If you adjust how far back to the beginning, you will probably find your threads

Hope that helps!

♥Sara♥
Sararoxmysox is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 04:42 PM   #7
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Its probably because it was about something that you aren't allowed to talk about here... or maybe there was another thread exactly like it already?...
Old 02-06-2009, 04:43 PM   #8
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

SherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of light

I havent noticed any of my thread disappearing?
SherbertBunny is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 04:43 PM   #9
Lions and Tigers and

Lissyla12 is a jewel in the roughLissyla12 is a jewel in the rough

Your threads could have had one of three things happen to them;
1. Closed due to inactivity. It doesn't sound like this is the case as you said one of them had been posted on very recently.
2. Deleted or closed due to unsuitable content. If anyone was arguing or discussing anything against WI rules on the threads, a mod might have decided to close it down to stop them.
3. Closed due to new rules in the contests and avvie sections. Mods have been closing threads that were created before the new rules in the Member Contests for Food and Our Members' Creations sections were put in place. These new rules can be viewed by going to these sections of the forum.

At least these are the only three possible solutions I can think of. If you still can't figure out what happened, I would PM a mod. They would probably be happy to check out the problem for you. It also could have been that there was another thread on the same subject. Hope this helps
Lissyla12 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 04:47 PM   #10
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

If you have a question about why one of your threads has been deleted, please PM a member of the stuff to ask. Justin is working on programming the site so that you will be able to see the reasons yourselves, but it's not working yet.

Bizz, you have had one thread deleted. I'm PMing you now with the reason.
FIA is offline Female
Closed