Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 07:10 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Hothunk64 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: a thought

if i buy an online pet, such as purple floral fox tommorw, and i get the code, it wont work on my account because i live in teh US. But what if i make a new account in an asian time zone, could i adopt it then? Also in the fine print of the estore it says when you buy an online pet, that you must have a minimum order of three. So does that mean you have to buy three pets at once?Thanks everyone!:easter::husky:
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 07:27 PM   #2
Call me Yana or Miki
Gifted

mikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: a thought

No, I think US accounts CAN adopt estore only pets.

And no, you only have to buy 1 pet.
mikilaapplep is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 07:29 PM   #3
oot Woot! I'm A

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

No,you have to have at least 3 pets on one account before adding a e-store pet
Perrypinkster is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 03:07 PM   #4

wait, so you mean, you can just buy one and US can? I was pretty sure US and Canada couldnt...

---------- Hothunk64 added 16 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

can anyone help me, im so confused!

---------- Hothunk64 added 1158 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

?anyone at all?

Last edited by Hothunk64; 03-07-2009 at 03:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-07-2009, 04:14 PM   #5
soteeny1 is a
Gift Guru

TeenieKinz is just really niceTeenieKinz is just really nice

Donation Award 

hello, yes you CAN adopt an estore pet to a us account. I live in the us and i have a purple monster, floral fox, and some others. Also about the 3 pets minimum thing, You do not have to buy 3 estore pets, you may have to have 3 regular pets on your account. but iam not totally sure.
TeenieKinz is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 04:53 PM   #6

then how do you explain this? https://www.webkinzestore.com/category/5 You can adopt online pets onto a US account even though it says this?
Old 03-07-2009, 05:00 PM   #7
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

trust me-I have the Minty Reindeer, and I definitely live in the US! And you can add an online pet onto your account whenever you want...I believe you can even start an account with one! I don't know why it says what it says on the website, but I know what I have seen and experienced.
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 05:07 PM   #8
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Perrypinkster
No,you have to have at least 3 pets on one account before adding a e-store pet
No you don't. We started another new account with the Purple Fox as the first pet.

You can buy just one of the online pets, to answer the original question.

---------- kellyschrvr added 3 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Hothunk64
then how do you explain this? https://www.webkinzestore.com/category/5 You can adopt online pets onto a US account even though it says this?

If you select another country, they sell codes for normal webkinz.. Cocker Spaniel, etc. It is probably referring to that....

I live in the US purchased a Blossom Fish and Purple Fox at different times, and even started another account with the Fox code.

You can buy one and adopt it just as you would a regular webkinz with the plushie, on an existing account or start a new one

Last edited by kellyschrvr; 03-07-2009 at 05:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 05:07 PM   #9
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Having bought every one of the special online only pets, I have, I think, figured it all out. You can start an account with a special online only pet. You can only buy normal online pets (like poodle, bulldog, etc) if you live outside the US/Canada. I have no clue what the minimum of three is about because it doesn't seem to matter at all. I started the Asian account I have with a Purple Monster and added a normal Bulldog virtual pet (I live in UK) with no problems - so did not need three to add either one.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 05:09 PM   #10
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mikilaapplep
No, I think US accounts CAN adopt estore only pets.

And no, you only have to buy 1 pet.
It's not only the US that can buy the pets the other countries that are listed can to.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Closed