Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Those words under your username: what are they and how do I get them? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/those-words-under-your-username-what-510177/)

RobertFrog05-25-2009 07:21 PM

Those words under your username: what are they and how do I get them?

How do I get them?

jstangle05-25-2009 07:27 PM

Re: Those words under your username: what are they and how do I get them?

You mean the :w:? It is you're WW username, or a little message you put.

You go to user Cp at the top, and click the arrow. Click Edit Your Details. There is a box that says Webkinz ID and it has a :w:. You don't have to put your ID. You can put little messages like "I'm a" and it already says Webkinz. Click save.

RobertFrog05-25-2009 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jstangle (Post 14625301)
You mean the :w:? It is you're WW username, or a little message you put.

You go to user Cp at the top, and click the arrow. Click Edit Your Details. There is a box that says Webkinz ID and it has a :w:. You don't have to put your ID. You can put little messages like "I'm a" and it already says Webkinz. Click save.

Thats not what i wanted on this thread but thx!

WWhimsyDragon05-25-2009 07:31 PM

You mean the stuff like 'Webkinz,Gift Trainee' ?

pounder05-25-2009 07:35 PM

What do you mean?

meggiemooz05-25-2009 08:16 PM

Well, you can go to the User CP, and click on Edit Details. Then there will be a box reading 'Webkinz ID'. You can either put your actual WW username, OR a short message that can end in Webkinz, Gift Trainee, or Whatever your status is. For example, when I went to do it, I wrote PROUD TO BE A, so when you read my little username thingy, it reads Proud to be a Webkinz.
Does this answer your question? :D

awsome05-25-2009 08:19 PM

You have to look at your user options there it'll ask what your WW user name is you can write whatever you like there. It doesn't actually have to be your user but I like to do that so I can become friends with lots of people!

katrinasmom05-26-2009 04:36 AM

If you mean the Lil Kinz, Webkinz, Gift Trainee, etc.:

Lil Kinz is for WI members who have yet to make 10 posts (after 10 posts, at 5 minutes after the hour, everyone who qualifies is upgraded to Webkinz.)

Webkinz is a WI member who has more than 10 posts, but it not a trading member.

Gift Trainee is someone who has made more than 50 good, non-fluff posts, been a member for over two weeks, applied, and has been accepted in the Gift Training Section of Webkinz Insider. In this section, members can trade most click-to-win items, exclusives (but not retireds or brand new ones) and current PSI's and all PSFs and W shop items. They can also trade Charm Forest stuff and Island Souveniers and pirate costume pieces and Kinzstyle. In this section, members learn the protocols and become familiar with the steps in trading, WI-style.

Once they have been a Gift Trainee for a few weeks or months, members may apply to be upgraded to a Gifted member. Once gifted, they may trade any tradeable WW item in the Gift Exchange. After completing 50 trades and being a gifted member for at least a month, members may apply to become Gift Gurus. This status allows the members to trade via PMs as well as publicly in their gift threads.

The other statuses of members are Gift Coach (trains the trainees; wonderful, helpful people!), moderators and administrators. These people volunteer a lot of time to make this fabulous site work well for all of us!

Hope this helps!

RobertFrog05-26-2009 05:56 AM

Nope sorry not those! Except 1