Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 08:55 AM   #31
jenna522
Webkinz :)

mxmom8887 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: FOR THOSE WHO HAVE over 75 webbies....

I have 130 webkinz. I have not heard of the 100 webkinz issue. Definetely something to look into. I have 2 accounts + an Asian account. It works well for me. I didn't want to separate my webbies either but now I am glad I did. Especially for the curio shop. I am a collector and when you need more than 1 rare item and you only have 1 account you can only get 1 item. If you have more than 1 account it gives you the opportunity to purchase more than 1 rare item. I have found it to be quite useful. I hope this helps. Good luck
mxmom8887 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 09:02 AM   #32
hippokisses

rcmiller1023 will become famous soon enough

oh... i forgot to mention that i have almost 90 rooms on my main acct. all doorways are kept clear, & i do try to keep the rooms not too full.
rcmiller1023 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 03:10 AM   #33
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

EVERYONE THAT POSTED TODAY THANK YOU! the information is wonderful and is very helpful . many of you are already doing things i am considering. and the computer information is very very helpful. particularly that the RAM sped an account up ..................

keep the experiences coming. i still have 35 adoptions to go before i need to make up my mind!!!! and i guess this thread is helpful to many others too.....................

thanks for the kind comments everyone.............................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 09:37 AM   #34
WhiteTerrierFan

I have 79/80 webkinz on my account, and I don't have any problems..Now, when you get over 100 and you don't make a new account, I'm sure you might get some glitches, or maybe not..I understand though, I like all my pets on one account as well, it's just easier, and I really don't want to have to go back and forth with the accounts to make sure both accounts/pets get their shared amount of play time.
Old 10-27-2008, 04:53 AM   #35
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

thank you for the responce.......................... its good to see you have no problems since you have more pets than i do right now.......................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 05:32 AM   #36
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

You dont have to make a new account. My friend has over 150 on 1 account. Nothing is wrong with that there is just a chance of glitches
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 10:55 AM   #37
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
i ahve 47 webkinz all on one account i wouldent start again after 100 since its not fun,and you may get passwords and usernames mixed up anyways Ganz just recommends it just for loading issues you dont have to but you can

---------- lizzyxwebkinz added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

i mean not 47 webkinz 41 webkinz,silly me

now i have 44!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 04:31 AM   #38
i wish i was a

hey congrats on three more!!!! its always fun to adopt more into your family!
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed