Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 04:51 AM   #21
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

Default Re: FOR THOSE WHO HAVE over 75 webbies....

i went over 100 before i heard anything about staying under 100. i haven't had any unusual problems relative to too many pets.

it was getting slow to load but then i got a new computer and the extra RAM is SO helpful. (mostly for the WOW and other wheels, gem hunt, and loading & moving through my house map)

i also always have over 300 items in my dock at all times. it was around 500 before they did that 100 items thing recommendation. (i have a lot of floors walls and coupons.)

with this last big maintenance for fall where everyone had problems, i had/have long loading times but it's consistent with all of my accounts-even the account with 1 pet.

i've heard all sorts of recommendations from GANZ reps from a lot of different people on here. the bottom line is they are humans and don't always have the same info. this was made obvious when justin had to stop posting information that came from reps - and opened a 'rumor mill' thread.

the only thing i really don't like about having so many pets on 1 account is that it takes a long time to scroll through them to get to my first pets.

oh, the only time i've had to call was when they put $30,000kc into my account as a glitch. i didn't want to lose my account for not reporting that. she mentioned that i had a lot of webkinz but didn't tell me i shouldn't. (she said i could keep the money)

here are my stats:

Account #1-147
Account #2----7
Account #3----1
Account #4---27
Account #5----5
unentered-----37

Last edited by jaxcat; 10-23-2008 at 04:57 AM..
jaxcat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2008, 11:10 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

elisha8 is on a distinguished road

BASMAT, excellent thread, I've been wondering about this very same topic and how many webkinz are too many for one account. Great to read everybodys experiences.
elisha8 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 11:16 AM   #23
slc1965
slc1965 is on a distinguished road

I just became a Webkinz addict in March and I have over 150, include is a Magical Retriever which I never expected to get from the series three cards with my first purchase. Boy was I surprised since my sister was buying them all the time. I have no trouble with any of my pets. The only thing that may happen is a delay in loading your rooms since you have so many along with the addition of the amount of furniture you have in each room. I also have two additional account created for my nephews name who unfortunately their parents will no allow them to play WebKinz so we keep up with their account doing the daily activities including their job and use the account to purchase the additional rare items.
slc1965 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 03:49 AM   #24
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

jaxcat that was an excellent post, and just the kind of information i was looking for.

elisha, im glad this thread is helpful to you. i hope it will be for most of us who are 'getting up there'........................

slc1965 thank you for your information, that also was detailed and helpful. and congratulations on your magical retreiver! you lucky dog ............... what did you name him or her?????

please keep the thoughts and experiences and details coming! thank you to all...................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 06:31 AM   #25
frogwarts is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

I have 78 pets and I was getting concerned as well. But after speaking with people with over 100 pets and having no problems I do feel better that I can continue growing my account. Ganz does say that there is no official limit and that it's just a recommendation. I think that by saying it this way that they would have to stand behind all accounts regardless of the size. I think the recommendation clause to just to point out that potential problems could occur (i.e. slowness going into rooms with allot of pets, etc.). Also, with so many new pets, POTM's, etc. coming out each month it's obvious that Ganz wants lots of adoptions. Penalizing someone by restricting the maximum number of pets would cost them huge money. Even though I have a few accounts; my main account is something that I'm proud off. I really don't want to start my KC savings again; tournament stats; and wish tokens from scratch.
Old 10-25-2008, 03:51 AM   #26
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

yeah frogwarts thats all the same concerns i have. i just started an asian account and i only have 6 pets on that one but yet it is not much faster than my main account............... so its rather strange. and i think your points are right on too. they want a lot of adoptions and it would not help them to limit our accounts. it was good to know what someone will be doing that is in the same position as i am...................

i am wondering, do you think it matters how new our computers are or how fast our broadband is? i have the slowest broadband and i was wondering if i upgraded if that may make it so i could handle more adoptions on one account? anyone have any ideas about that????????
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 08:17 AM   #27
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

Thank you, but this is a helpful post so credit goes to you.

i got a new computer with a lot more RAM and the charm forest moves faster and the gem hunt too. also the wheels go a lot faster.

but the biggest thing is the map. since i have over 100 rooms it does take a little longer to load it. But i can fly through it now.

as far as internet speed, i am not sure. all i know is that my mom has dial-up and it is UNBEARBLE compared to my internet connection!

Last edited by jaxcat; 10-25-2008 at 08:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 08:35 AM   #28
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

i have an account with 101 webkinz and another with 60 and the asian account has 5. it can sometimes slow the pets and stuff down. at least thats what the ganz representative told me. so far i have not noticed anything. hope this helps .

ohh it was hard at first to break them up but i made sure that i had 10 to adopt before i started the 2nd account.

one of my WI friends told me she has 16 accounts
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 08:42 AM   #29
hippokisses

rcmiller1023 will become famous soon enough

hi, i have about 125 pets in my main acct. i started having loading issues with the rooms & the map. i also had heard about the 100 recommended pets. i was very disappointed about it because i would've liked to have all my pets on one acct. but i did go ahead & open a second acct. i will add the rest of the little birds to my main acct so all my lil birds can be together, but the rest of my pets will go on the 2nd acct.

i don't like not having all my pets together, however, i do like the fact that now i can get double rares if i need them. plus i get doubles of any extra things like holiday packages from ganz.

i also have an asian acct, but that one i don't put my regular pets on. i use that for double pets or webkinz cares pets or the trading card pets. i only use that acct to get the asian rares.

i can't believe there are some on here that have over 200 pets on one account with no problems. it may be the type of computer a person has that also has something to do with the issues. i know mine isn't the greatest computer, but it's not ancient.

thanks for starting up this thread. i was also very curious to see who else had a large number of pets & if they had issues. part of me is sad i started a new acct, but it's also fun & exciting. i just don't like having 10 pets with no extra blue box! lol
rcmiller1023 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 08:54 AM   #30
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

i have 104 on one account and it may be a couple of seconds longer for it to load but that is it.
SOSO910 is offline Female
Closed