Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2008, 02:16 PM   #11
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: FOR THOSE WHO HAVE over 75 webbies....

My son and I have 124 webkinz... they are on 2 accounts... the one account has around 80?.. somewhere like that... We both play on both accounts, but the only reason we made up 2 accounts was too be able to play games together and visit each others houses... I have no intention of making another account, I'll keep adding to these...
I haven't had any trouble.. but I did have a loading issue blamed on the amount of pets on the larger account.. I was getting Please Wait constantly... But funny, after I talked w/ a rep the issues were gone.. LOL
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2008, 02:25 PM   #12
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I have 118 on one account and 116 on another account and have had no issues. But I did open up 2 other accounts in the Asian timezone for those all important rares and now what I do is put most pets on those two accounts and send the PSIs and any items I don't have over to my main accounts. I decorate rooms and things like that on the main 2 accounts and just use the other 2 for extras, trading, and things like that. Hope that helps!
Oh, you also get extra goodie bags/boxes on holidays with extra accounts so that is always a good reason to open up a 2nd one. (or 3rd, 4th............)
Robmomm is offline Female
Old 10-21-2008, 02:33 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

Ally3795 is just really niceAlly3795 is just really nice

i don't have over 75 webkinz but i do have two accounts. i decied to get 2 accounts because i thought it would be easier. at the time i had 19 webkinz. for me things were pretty hetic. i had a huge house and [what i thought] was a lot of pets. i just thought it would be easier as my collection of webbies grew to put them on 2 accounts. some days i am glad i did it. i can always help the other account buying stuff and its less hetic. but then some days i wished i didn't. i wish i didn't do it because you have to always watch the accounts to see who needs a new pet to keep it runing. its also some days a pain because i like to do both daily activites. it has its up and downs. hope i helped!
<3 ally
Ally3795 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2008, 02:38 PM   #14
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

I only have about 37 pets... but I already have three accounts.
I have one main account, for all of my large webkinz in my collection, that I send all the good items I get from my other two accounts to.
My other two accounts are an Asian and European account.. so that I can get extra rares. I also get extra exclusives, PSIs, ect.
Even if I have 260 pets on my main account.. as long as they are all Large Webkinz... then i don't care lol.
Ganz reccomends it for loading purposes.
Livi is offline Female
Old 10-21-2008, 03:42 PM   #15
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

i ahve 47 webkinz all on one account i wouldent start again after 100 since its not fun,and you may get passwords and usernames mixed up anyways Ganz just recommends it just for loading issues you dont have to but you can

---------- lizzyxwebkinz added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

i mean not 47 webkinz 41 webkinz,silly me

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 10-21-2008 at 03:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 03:00 AM   #16
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

THANK YOU EVERYONE! i would like more comments from others, but the ones you all gave me are wonderful. and helpful. i was struck how someone said that when she called ganz they told her the problems she was having was due to all the webbies she had................. that was what i was afraid of. but then the others said they did not get that responce................ so now its confusing again. but i guess as long as the other rules are obeyed than i think it would be smooth sailing.

but there was WEBKINZREADY who said they talked to a ganz cs person who said each room should not have more than 25 items in it. now that surprised me, because i have read that it was 85 items that they say you need to stop at.................. does anyone know why the difference here? is it perhaps because as you have more webbies then you have to lower the amount of things you have in your rooms to accommodate the webbies?

i have no blocked rooms, have no items over 100 in my dock, keep the items below 85 in my rooms (including what is in storage bins), and it would stay this way if i went over 100 webbies. but my rooms do load slow already and im only at 63 pets.................... so i really think that MUDDYs point is very valid. i wonder if why some people have no problems and others do, is due to how new or current their computer is? i know ww wont work with dial up, so im not talking about that , jsut maybe if certain things make ww run smoother than other things. because i have had many 'please wait' messages all summer wnen i had even less pets, and when i stopped using aol to get into ww those got way better, so i jsut use ie now. but still i wonder why some of us have so many issues and others have smooth sailing.

and i appreciate the people who opened two accoints, even with fewer webbies than i have, telling me why you did it and how it is working out for you.

im having trouble making a decision and im always happy to know how others are using their accounts.

---------- BASMAT added 2 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

oh, did anyone read on wi somewhere that a ganz cs rep told someone that it is not the amount of pets that is the problem, it is the amount of rooms? i seem to remember reading that. and that makes sense to me. so i am putting three or four pets in one big room now. does anyone else do this?

---------- BASMAT added 13 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

one last thing and then ill let the thread take off until tomorrow night, many have said ganz RECCOMMENDS not going over 100 pets due to 'loading issues'......................... can anyone tell me what that phrase means and what problems one may have besides rooms loading slow?
THANKS EVERYONE........................ everytime ive come to the boards with a question everyone is so helpful. it helped me decide to get an asian account soon, and im hoping it will help me to know what to do here. since i have many webbies waiting to be adopted and ganz seems to be making about 8 each month now.......................

Last edited by BASMAT; 10-22-2008 at 03:00 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 05:35 AM   #17
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Some of the recommendations I was told.. (I saw someone said 25 times per room...)

I was told 85 items per room and that did include gardening yards... 100 rooms was recommended, 100 items in dock... and 80-100 pets recommended...

I had Please Waits that was blamed on the amount on the one account... but that wasn't it.. It worked fine after I talked to the rep.. So it was something on their part...

I really notice NO different between the 2 accounts of ours w/ 80 some and 40 some... no real difference.
We do stick w/ around 100 items in the dock per account.. The only problem I had was the Please Waits.. but that was also around a time that there were so many other issues going on..

I'll continue to just put all mine on these accounts
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 10:33 AM   #18
Cattails5

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

I have mine split in two already - I have one that is just cats. Originally I was just going to collect cats. But then my son got a webkinz for Christmas from his sister and he didn't want the account so I manage it for him. So since his webbie wasn't a cat I opened a new account. And then I've been ****** in and bought a ton of webbies so that account is really full. I'll probably have to open a third account before too long if they keep coming out with all the cute webkinz.

I kinzpost stuff back and forth among accounts, share things and all. The only hardship is the estore items - expensive to buy two items - and you can't kinzpost those.

The only thing I wish is that you could move webkinz from one account to the other when you open a new one - I'd like to sort them out by categories.
cattails5 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 10:51 AM   #19
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I have 100 on my account, and my sister has 130+ , she has major loading problems everytime. Sometimes it takes her 40 minutes to finally be able to get in WW. The rep at Ganz said it was because she went over 100 pets, which they don't recommend, and also it could be because she has lots and lots of rooms.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:09 AM   #20
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

wow funmamas that is great to know.

kellyschrvr thanks for explaining about the 'please waits' because i get that a lot too.

cattails, i love your ideas about kinzposting pets because that would make it easier to make new accounts then, rather than starting totally over............................ but i doubt we will be abole to do that.............................
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed