Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2008, 03:06 AM   #1
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Question Unanswered: FOR THOSE WHO HAVE over 75 webbies....

I am getting up there in my webbies, and i am wondering what those of you who have over 75 pets do as far as number of accounts....................... i know ganz recommends after 100 that you get a new account. but i am VERY reluctant to want to do that because i have to start all over and i really like all my pets together in one home so i can play with them easier. i understand asian accounts, and i will get one of those but will only use it for my webkinz cares pets, but for my main account i want to keep adopting one of each of the large plushies but i am afraid of potential problems since ganz implies i will get problems .....................

so i am asking those with over 100 pets to please express their opinions here about if they like having them all in one big house or if you broke them up into two families and houses and how this worked out for you. please keep in mind i will be getting an asian account. so i will have the pleasure of doing two dailies and two holiday gifts etc.................. so that is not an incentive to me since i will be alredy having a second account.....................

i am jsut rather intimidated by ganz suggesting i start another account after 100. because im afraid if i dont go by what they RECOMMEND that if i have problems they will blame me............
someone who has called ganz with over 100 pets with a problem, how were they?

thank you so much for your help ahead of time!

Last edited by BASMAT; 10-21-2008 at 03:07 AM.. Reason: edited the number of webbies
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2008, 03:49 AM   #2
Maddog2008

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: FOR THOSE WHO HAVE over 75 webbies....

I wasn't aware they wanted us to start a new account after 100 pets. That scares me....I have 167 on my account and when I've called them for help with account issues they have been great. Where did you see the info about starting a new account after you have 100? I need to check this out because I would just die if something happened to my account.
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female
Old 10-21-2008, 04:02 AM   #3
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I have 123 pets on 1 account and 41 on another, with about 20 more to adopt. I started another account at 121 and it was hard to get all caught up, starting over with everything! I like it tho, you get to do double everything.

To Sherbert Mama: I read the 100 on 1 account was just a suggestion. It was in the Q&A or customer service? on Webkinz site.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2008, 04:47 AM   #4
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

YES SHERBERT MAMA THAT IS WHERE I READ IT TOO. and i have read it here on wi many times. thank you both for answering. im just unsure as to what to do when i get close to 100. i dont think they should suggest it even if it doesnt mean anything. so that is what makes me wonder ...............................

sherbertmama thank you for telling me that ganz was fine with you when you called them. i guess im basing my assumptions on how they have sent the generic emails back to me when i have a glitch, it is implied that its on my end.............. so i was just wondering how they handled someone with as many webbies as you have. im glad they were nice.

but i still dont like the suggestion of 100 webbies.

momloveswebkinz.............. did you get second account for a specific reason, like perhaps your account was loading slowly? if so, how slow is slow?????? i just dont have the time or inclination to start over and build up my kc to where i dont have to worry about every thing i buy. it wasnt real fun in the beginning and i dont really wanna go there again. so i was wondering what others are doing, because i love the new plushies and i have lots more to adopt.............................

does anyone know who has the most pets on wi????

thank you so much for your replies. please keep them coming............................

---------- BASMAT added 4 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

sherbertmama it was a suggestion by ganz so i dont think anything would happen to your accoint. its not like the 85 -items- per -room rule or the under -100- items -in -your -dock rule. those are rules, by that i mean that when you go over them you can start having problems and things can disappear or they can even delete if they want....................... but as i understand this is a suggestion. and that is my puzzlement. if its a suggestion and it doesnt matter then why even suggestion it? but if it does matter then why call it a mere suggestion then?

see what i mean.................. ?

Last edited by BASMAT; 10-21-2008 at 04:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 10-21-2008, 05:31 AM   #5

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

Basmat, I always thought it was more than a suggestion. A friend of mine was told by a tech at Ganz that after100 pets problems can develop. They also imply that when the pets number is that high your house is also large, Many have docks and rooms that are over the 80% quotas as well. It is important to keep doorways open too. Adding all these items together Ganz techs say is the beginning of an account that can begin to develop problems. I would suggest we ask someone like Valleygram. She comes to mind. She has had a huge mansion posted and many thousands of views of her rooms. Maybe she can give some recommendations. I am currently at 80 Pets and beginning to be concerned as I have a smooth running WW now. I want to keep it that way.
diamond0203 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2008, 05:47 AM   #6
Thank you Canada!!

WEBKINZREADY is on a distinguished road

I have over 200 on one account and have no problems. When I have had to call Ganz it was not a problem to get anything fixed. The worst problem I have had is an item gets stuck. The one thing that I do is make sure all doorways are open and Ganz told me not to have more than 25 items per room or I would experience locking up in my rooms. I love my webkinz and I keep adding with no serious problems. The only thing that has really bothered me lately was all the glitches. Everyone else is having the same problem so it made it easier to bear.
Old 10-21-2008, 05:52 AM   #7
kaylaspot1996

kaylaspot1996 is on a distinguished road

Well ihave no idea where you heard that 100 pets thing but it is a rumor that has never been done on a members account
zi do think its best to keepone account but eventually i feel like starting over just to remember what it was like to be a begginner and not knowing everything there is to know.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:08 PM   #8
Ballerinas are
Gifted

CatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of lightCatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of lightCatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, my next door neighbor has close to 200 on one account, and when I was babysitting her, it was fine. So I don't think you NEED a new account, but it would help you manage your webkinz better(:
CatPrincess95 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2008, 01:22 PM   #9

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

I have 331 webkinz to be exact and 4 more to log in. I have had zero problems. The only thing I deal with is a sign that pops up, right after logging in,and it asks if I want to abort script.... I hit NO and everything comes up normal. None of my rooms stick. I have a huge 'house' and probably have more than the recommended items in a number of rooms, again no problems.

Yes I have opened a second account, but it is so that I can buy more rares. And I am ashamed to admit that I buy rares in my kids account too. But I pay them back through kinz post with other expensive items to cash out on in the WShop...so thier KinzCash remains the same or a bit higher. Anyway I would not worry about the over 100 thing.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 10-21-2008, 01:36 PM   #10
e had a few naps!

Muddy will become famous soon enough

I have wondered if having over 100 pets on one account with no problems also coincides with how up to date one's computer is (with Operating system, RAM, processor or type of computer IE: Mac or PC) Could anyone that has over 100 or that knows comment on this as well?
Muddy is offline Female
Closed