Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 06:09 PM   #1
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: Thinking about it...

Oh I am so flippin mad right now....Ganz always always always reloads me.Like I'll be in the trading room or any other place and it'll just reload me,like I just logged in.I was in the best trade of my life and yeah,they reloaded me.There's a Please Wait... every five seconds.Webkinz doesnt even load have the time and I cant get to my room.The eStore and the Webkinz hompage freezes my computer.Sometimes I cant do the Wheel of Wow and Gem hunt.The Halloween is so expensive and sometimes my items go randomly missing (know one knows my password or secret code,trust me,I know for sure.)The clubhouse barely loads and all these glitches get SO annoying.The cluhouse on vacation doesnt load and I cant feed my pets the buffet,no matter what way I try.I'm thnking about quitting Webkinz,for good.My friend told me to call and they would give me some free Webkinz codes and somehow help me,but I highly doubt that.Do you think I should wait it out,or quit?
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2008, 06:44 PM   #2
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Default Re: Thinking about it...

I Agree with you!
I would wait a little bit too be sure buit I can see why your ****ed.
minimaid is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 06:56 PM   #3
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

We all have glitches...sadly sometimes we don't get to fix them.

I agree with you glitches are annoying and they NEED to be fixed. Ganz should stop making new things more and more and fix the old. For like 2 years the Game of the Day high score has been 0 and I still don't have acess to the clubhouse.

I LOVE webkinz and wouldn't leave it. Maybe you need a break. If you really are bored with it and find yourself wondering why you ever started, maybe it's time to quit. Make sure you always have an extra tag (webkinz code) ready in case you want to come back if you leave!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 08:10 PM   #4
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Some of your issues might be correctable or lessened by cleaning the cookies and caches in your computer. WI and WW seem to fill those up pretty quickly, according to my husband, who regularly cleans them out for me. I notice a difference when he hasn't been on the computer to clean it up for me.

I also notice a difference based on what internet provider I use. AOL brings me lots of logouts and reloads. I get considerably fewer when I log on with Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. It also matters which computer I use. Our main computer in our den gives me much better performance and fewer "glitches" on WI and WW than our laptop, or older computer in our downstairs family room. It's the same broadband connect for all.

A lot of people get very upset with Ganz and have a very low tolerance when there are problems. This is understandable, to some extent, but you also have to remember you signed a user agreement when you signed on with every webkinz. That absolves Ganz of a lot of responsibility for problems. The amount of money we pay for the service of the WW websiite with the purchase of each Webkinz is small compared to the value of having the website to use 22/7. I know it doesn't seem that way when there is a glitch and you lose something and Ganz won't replace it, but the service would be SO much more expensive for us if we got a higher level of service. Our little pets would cost a whole lot more, I'm sure!

We should probably continue to document our major dissatisfiers and communicate that to Ganz, maybe through discussion here in the Forum. If we are constructive, that might benefit us in the long run, even if it won't compensate for the individual dissatisfiers we all experience.

You'll have to reflect if you enjoy WW and WI enough to continue or if the dissatisfiers are too great for you.

One more thought on the "please wait"s...I found I was causing some myself by being to quick to reclick on an item. When I slowed down and learned to wait for the system to respond, I got many fewer "please wait" messages which required me to reload.

Hope this helps!
Old 10-14-2008, 08:40 PM   #5
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Thanks everyone.I tried thet clera-your-cache thing long ago,and yeah Im maaad that it didnt work.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:48 PM   #6
miselitsaspets

miselitsaspets is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Thinking about it...

View Post Originally Posted by katrinasmom

One more thought on the "please wait"s...I found I was causing some myself by being to quick to reclick on an item. When I slowed down and learned to wait for the system to respond, I got many fewer "please wait" messages which required me to reload.

Hope this helps!
You know, that's a very good point. I realized that a few weeks ago and had to slow myself down a bit. I had a LOT less problems. Thanks for bringing that up.
miselitsaspets is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 09:52 PM   #7

dusmopz is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I was trading a rare item that I really needed. As soon as I clicked the trade button I froze. No trade was made. I was so upset. This happened a few times so I just gave up. I sure wish they would fix that problem and I find the person with that rare item again. lol
dusmopz is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 10:40 AM   #8
Headstrong and
Gifted

Oh thanks everyone.dusmopz,that happens to me a lot.I was just in a job and it relaoded me and I went back and it said come back later and it didnt give me my cash!
Old 10-15-2008, 10:57 AM   #9
Gramfinny

jazfinny will become famous soon enough

I clear my cookies before I log in to each account. I can get the jobs done before it resets. The load is so slow that the cookies are filled almost to full when you first begin. so log out and clear cookies before doing anything important and you might be able to complete it. I really am fed up with things that are going on also, but I do love Webkinz and can't imagine quitting.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:03 AM   #10
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

I get frustrated, too, and then I think- hmmmmm.... Could I figure out how to do any of this programming? Of course not. I couldn't even figure out how to clear my cache for the longest time. lol I had to call my kids to come help me. My grandson is in kindergarten and he actually showed me how to use the mouse pad on their laptop. I had now clue how to work the computer without a mouse. It would be nice if Ganz fixed the glitches but where else can I let my kids play so safely and not have to worry a lot? Losing items must be very frustrating.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Closed