Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 04:18 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

reneexo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Things keep dissapearing from my account!!!!

yea, change your password right away and count your webkinz tags.
you've been hacked, and i know its not a fun thing. i was hacked too, i got exclusive items stolen, even an exclusive bed. my dad called webkinz, but you have to leave a message and they'll call you back if they feel like it, but we werent home when we got the call. yea it stinks to be hacked. i'm sorry =/
reneexo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 05:47 PM   #12
wishingstar15

wi722 is on a distinguished road

Like everyone has been saying, change your password. ---Not as a rude remark :-)
Here is a tip, If you have a different account, send everything there. Start with REALLY important things because you can only send 1 gift (3 things) per day.
If you don't, report it to GANZ. Go to "Customer Support" and send them any info you have, like the things you are missing and if you have ANY mysterious friends on your list, Delete them. IF you see the request again, click BLOCK. I hope this helps and I am sorry for writing an Instruction Manuel!!!
Old 08-27-2008, 06:24 PM   #13
ow I'm blonde and
Gifted

penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

Sorry this keeps happening to you, I would definetly change your password asap, also check your mail like animegrl said that is always helpful to see what is being sent where. I hope you can solve this problem, Good Luck!!
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 06:28 PM   #14
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

Please don't say Oh My - - - on the forum. It's offensive to lots of the members. Thanks. I recently started seeing things disappear from my account... it ended up being my BEST FRIEND. It's incredible what people can do when jealousy gets to them. The best advice I can give for now is just to change your password, maybe even to change it weekly if you feel like being extra- safe, and don't accept friends requests from people you don't personally know for the next few weeks.
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 07:09 PM   #15
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Maybe you told your friend your password? Or maybe someone picked up your secret code and knew your account name. Anyways, report to Ganz immediately (small chance it might be a glitch) and change your password!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 07:11 PM   #16
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

Talk to Ganz about this over phone. Also change your password right away. Even though you haven't told anybody your password somebody might have figured it out. I'm sorry that this is happening to you.
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 07:44 PM   #17
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Change your password immediately!
Also, if it's happening while in your dock, maybe make a storage room. That's what I did!
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 01:34 AM   #18
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by nire1976
Change your password immediately!
Also, if it's happening while in your dock, maybe make a storage room. That's what I did!
I agree ,if your items are disappearing from your dock ,buy a large room. Then make into a closet and store your most valuable items in it.Try to clear your dock to 100 or less items. I have heard of items mysteriously disappearing.
d8471 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 05:57 AM   #19
cybercin823

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

My daughter has had to change her password many times because of her password either being changed by someone else orrrr her things missing from her webkinz house. Hackers stink! I have had to change my password once because of it getting changed but luckily enough I was just on and got right back on and changed it before anything could be removed from my house. Sorry that someone is doing this to you.
cybercin823 is offline Female
Closed