Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 01:53 PM   #1
wajiha44

Default Unanswered: Things keep dissapearing from my account!!!!

Oh my god!! Things keep dissapearing from my account. I lost my bunny tv and disco ball. It keeps happening!! Nobody else has my password. What should I do.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 01:55 PM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Things keep dissapearing from my account!!!!

Just to be on the safe side, I would go ahead and change my password immediately. Does anyone you know know where you keep your webkinz tags? I would look at them and make sure you have all of them too.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 01:57 PM   #3
1bowlinggirl

yes, you may not THINK anyone knows your password, but i would change it just in case.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:00 PM   #4
wajiha44

Ok. I will change it. Thanks for the advice. I am soo sad right now!!!
Old 08-27-2008, 02:10 PM   #5
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by wajiha44
Ok. I will change it. Thanks for the advice. I am soo sad right now!!!
I am sorry all of your stuff disappeared on you. I have never had that happen but it must be awful. Here is a password hint if you want it. Try to make your password as long as possible. At least 14 characters long. Also, the space bar is accepted as a character. Just remember what you wrote or keep your password safe. You can also check your Kinzpost and view Read Mail. That may lead you to the hacker if they mailed the items to their own account. If your items show up in one of the letters and you didn't send it, you know who stole your stuff.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 02:14 PM   #6
I'm waddle
Webkinz :)

waddlewebkinz is just really nicewaddlewebkinz is just really nice

Smile Re: Things keep dissapearing from my account!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by animegrl
I am sorry all of your stuff disappeared on you. I have never had that happen but it must be awful. Here is a password hint if you want it. Try to make your password as long as possible. At least 14 characters long. Also, the space bar is accepted as a character. Just remember what you wrote or keep your password safe. You can also check your Kinzpost and view Read Mail. That may lead you to the hacker if they mailed the items to their own account. If your items show up in one of the letters and you didn't send it, you know who stole your stuff.
Yes. This is correct. You should try tis and see. I feel bad for you.
waddlewebkinz is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 02:15 PM   #7

min49 is on a distinguished road

That's so sad. You should change your password to something no one would ever suspect. And if you have a diary, write it in there. That way, you'll be the only person to know!
min49 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 03:03 PM   #8
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

I have to say again, CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD! This happened to us. A hacker must have figured out how to access your account. We also cleaned up our friends list to be get rid of the people we did not truly know. This meant everybody except the real people like cousins and friends from school.

One time I got on first thing in the morning and tried the Charm Forest. Someone had already done it about 45 minutes earlier! This was impossible. Now we change our password occasionally, and try to use a variety of letters and numbers.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 08-27-2008, 03:22 PM   #9
SunnyGal10

The same thing happened to me. I suspected people, but idk. I lost very special items. I talked to Ganz, but they didnt really care, so they did nothing about it. Sorry, but take it from me, the stuff is actually gone.

---------- SunnyGal10 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Wait..........are they dissapearing from your room or dock? Mine was from my dock, that happens to alot of people. But if its from your room, CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD NOW! And try to find out who is getting onto your account.

Last edited by SunnyGal10; 08-27-2008 at 03:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-27-2008, 03:29 PM   #10
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Someone can very easily get your password if your not completely paying attention. Have you had anyone in your room besides yourself or your parents within the past few weeks??? Look and make sure you have all your tags.
And change your password ASAP. If you are still missing items after chaning your password... then someone has a code and it continuously getting on your account... if that happens...I would make a new account and mail all your items to your new account.. and start over.

Good lucl
Livi is offline Female
Closed