Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 10:13 AM   #1
I'm Alive!
Webkinz :)

robinbin777 is just really nicerobinbin777 is just really nice

Question Answered: The Thing Under a WI Member's Name...

I have the little sentence Webkinz under my name. I also see people that have something like: afraid of Webkinz' or something. How do you get that under your name?

Robinbin777
Still waiting for a ebkinz Bongo!

Last edited by robinbin777; 06-06-2009 at 10:15 AM.. Reason: Forgot to put my signurature.
robinbin777 is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by Baby252
Well Webkinz is what everyone has. (some are diffrent sayings like Lil Kinz, Webkinz, Gifted, Gift Guru and Gift Coach) The is suppose to be your Webkinz account name but a lot of people don't do that. To change it just go to user CP and click Edit Details and you'll see a box next to the Webkinz and just type what you want it to say. If you need any more help on this or how to get your saying (like Webkinz) changed, please feel free to pm me!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 10:29 AM   #2
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

Default Re: The Thing Under a WI Member's Name...

Go to User CP, click the arrow. Then go to Edit Your Details. At the bottom, there should be a box with a that says Webkinz World ID. You don't have to put in your ID, but you can. Type in whatever you want. Like cute little sayings, and stuff. You could say 'I want more' and then it already says Webkinz. Then, click save. There you go!! I hope I helped!!

Last edited by lilpleak; 06-06-2009 at 11:10 AM..
lilpleak is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 10:30 AM   #3
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

Ok,
at the top of the screen there is a cheeky monkey in a golf cart.
Under that should be words that say "User CP" click it
then, click on "Edit your details" or something like that.
Then scroll down, and there should be a space to type in your WW username, or whatever you want
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 10:36 AM   #4
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

At the top left, right above the little area that say your name, notifications, WI bucks, etc, click on the words "User CP." From the scroll-down menu that appears, click "Edit your Details." Scroll down, and you will see an area where it says to type your WW username. Type whatever you want to here, and click save
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 06-06-2009, 11:46 AM   #5
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Well Webkinz is what everyone has. (some are diffrent sayings like Lil Kinz, Webkinz, Gifted, Gift Guru and Gift Coach) The is suppose to be your Webkinz account name but a lot of people don't do that. To change it just go to user CP and click Edit Details and you'll see a box next to the Webkinz and just type what you want it to say. If you need any more help on this or how to get your saying (like Webkinz) changed, please feel free to pm me!
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:24 PM   #6
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Follow post #5!
ilikecoke111 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 07:41 PM   #7

Wingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond repute

I would answer, but then again, about 5 people already have XD

Post 5 has it exactly right =D
Wingless Dream is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 07:43 PM   #8
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

Go to your user CP and change it from there. I just keep my WW ID there, but some people like to put little sayings or phrases there for fun.
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 06-06-2009, 08:24 PM   #9
ConnorJR123

Caster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud of

The is that persons WW ID. Some people like to fool around and make it their not real ID and say like "I am a" then under it it would say "Webkinz." That "Webkinz" tells everyone you are rank webkinz. Lil kinz have less than 10 posts, then gift traniee is another one, gifted, gift coach, gift guru, moderator, administrator, founder.
Caster75 is offline Male
Old 06-06-2009, 08:48 PM   #10
Autism Awareness

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

On your UserCp,go to 'Edit your Options' and then you'll see a rainbow w,and then click inside the typing box and type whatever you want.
WWhimsyDragon is offline Female
Closed

Tags
crystal00000 was here