Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2007, 02:47 PM   #31
The Trading Goddess
Gift Guru

Whimzykinz is a glorious beacon of lightWhimzykinz is a glorious beacon of lightWhimzykinz is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Thief in the W Shop..

Yes, Luckylion, we must resist the urge to redecorate during Ganz's update/changing cycles! Indeed, LOL!!!!
Whimzykinz
Whimzykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2007, 03:32 PM   #32
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Whimzykinz
Thank you RedBear for your comment and sympathy. To Luckylion, I followed your instructions of placing all the furniture pieces in the same place as was originally set up prior to last Thursday's event. The first log in/log out action--corrected the book floating outside of the room. It took a few more log in/log out actions and a few repositioning of objects and I was finnally able to retrieve my "ghost" book, the missing virtual trading cards book, which by the way is very full. That was the one I was most concerned about. Your advice worked, thank you so much. I submitted a withdrawl for "lost item" request to Ganz and I followed with changing my password. Thanks, again, Whimzykinz
wow! i'm really glad you got your stuff back! i didnt realize it was floating in the air. i do that, too. once you move something if it had something on it, it's got to go back. right now, i have a bed that's stuck bc i moved it to where a table with a bear was. i have left it, though, bc its nice to see pet sleeping with bear instead of next to it!
RedBear is offline Female
Old 09-25-2007, 03:49 PM   #33
The Trading Goddess
Gift Guru

Whimzykinz is a glorious beacon of lightWhimzykinz is a glorious beacon of lightWhimzykinz is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, RedBear, I had items floating outside of the room and items that couldn't be placed on the tables. The table tops appeared clear to add but there apparently was some memory left over that indicated an item was already there. That of course were the missing 'ghost" items I couldn't retrieve. I have them now, thanks everyone.
Whimzykinz
Old 09-25-2007, 06:38 PM   #34
Fall0utb0y
Gift Guru

WebkinzWorldxD is on a distinguished road

THat happened to me with my webkinz TC refriderator! I was so upset!!!
Old 09-25-2007, 07:34 PM   #35
The Trading Goddess
Gift Guru

AAAAHHHHHHHH so sorry, FallOut0y. Did it get resolved?
Whimzykinz
Old 09-25-2007, 09:53 PM   #36
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

WOW all this sounds terrible. I think I will make sure NOT to ever put anything in the sell unless I want to sell it. But I had several issues this weekend with the getting stuck but I didn't loose anything. I'm so happy about that. When you don't share your password and you know you didn't sell you really have to wonder if they are having system issues and they loose stuff for you. I hope is works out for you. If you are able to get your stuff back make sure to let everyone know how.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:56 PM   #37
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

that happened to me with a brand new tc bed i went to see how much it was clicked remove it disappeared i logged back in a hour after and 2 new rooms appeared and 2000 kc disappeared
can som1 give me the form about missing item tat actually works thx

Last edited by lexi18216; 09-25-2007 at 10:03 PM..
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2007, 11:28 AM   #38
janesosquare
Gift Guru

missquarejane is just really nicemissquarejane is just really nice

my daughter and i have had SO many items just simply vanish. the last straw was her black cat psi. you don't know pain until you look in the crying face of your single digit aged child when they discover that their seasonal and therefore sought after special just bought item is gone.

she didn't lose it in the w shop but with the "you will now be logged out" error. ganz knows about this error as they asked justin to post a thread on here so that people could post their stories about items that disappeared with just this set of circumstances. they were not allowed to embellish or chat. the thread ended up being in the double digits... that's how many people here alone have lost items.

so far my daughter and i have lost:

gorilla psi hanging chair
2x1000 kinzcash coins
black cat psi
prismatic chair.

the chair was just yesterday. some extremely kind soul (also a mom) on here sent us as a gift, a black cat psi completely au gratis for my daughter after hearing our story. my daughter was overwhelmed with her generosity so she wanted to send her a gift in return. she chose a monkey and monkey poster, some food and a prismatic chair. she added them to the kinzpost boxes, chose the paper, chose the msg and the reciever (i was right there the whole time watching) and click send. then she got this error msg "invalid item" which i have only ever seen with trading card packs. well after she went out of kinzpost (which is the only way to stop getting the error msg) she still had the food and the poster, but the prismatic chair was now gone.
missquarejane is offline Female
Old 09-26-2007, 11:33 AM   #39
Oreo1987
Gift Guru

oreo1987 will become famous soon enough

Oh wow I'm sure that did break your little girls heart. The people on this site are wonderful and it's a shame she lost something again for doing something kind!
Old 09-26-2007, 11:33 AM   #40
janesosquare
Gift Guru

missquarejane is just really nicemissquarejane is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by kkred411
WOW all this sounds terrible. I think I will make sure NOT to ever put anything in the sell unless I want to sell it. But I had several issues this weekend with the getting stuck but I didn't loose anything. I'm so happy about that. When you don't share your password and you know you didn't sell you really have to wonder if they are having system issues and they loose stuff for you. I hope is works out for you. If you are able to get your stuff back make sure to let everyone know how.
exactly. noone knows my password and only myself and my daughter know hers... she's neurotic about this kind of stuff and would never share it with anyone! they are having so many issues right now. i hate to say it but i think they should consider pulling the site down for a day or two to resolve the issues. they aren't even answering the phone right now at all. you get a recorded msg saying that due to the recent "pet code problem" ?? they cannot take calls as they are too busy. i have heard about mousepad code problems, body spritz and lip gloss code problems, but now they are having pet code problems too?? that's pretty serious.

i love webkinz. i am a complete addict... i admit it but if they are having this many problems and people's stuff that they value almost as much as their real stuff keeps going missing, well they should really pull down the site and fix the problems so noone elses stuff vanishes.
missquarejane is offline Female
Closed